Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Just a Quick Note to all you Sellers. . .

You've stepped up! It wasn't too long ago the Buy, Sell, & Trade Forum was a sort of, kind of dumping ground and/or an eBay listing forum. I've noticed, not just today, but really, very much lately some super killer deals and wonderful coins- coins that are not easily and every day located. Quality material with wonderful photos.

I'd say the BST forum has more than matured but has totally ripened into a terrific opportunity for buyer and seller to get together on some top notch coins.

A tip of the cap to all of you for making it so.

peacockcoins

Comments

• Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Yep, it's really popping along now. image

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• Options

<< <i>Yep, it's really popping along now. image >>

preparing for the swine flu SM?
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've purchased SEVERAL coins and sets off the BST board in the past few weeks. I've noticed the same thing.
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the number of controversial posts and replies complaining about the price, grade, history, etc, of the items posted are way down - good job by the SM in getting these under control!
    Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • Options
    a039a039 Posts: 1,546
    The Barber dimes rocked, hard. image
  • Options
    Very nice to see! image
    Very Positive BST Experience with: guitarwes, ibzman350, jmcu12, Bamafan27, OnlyGoldIsMoney
    Reference: Coin Links
  • Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    As alternative venues continue to creep up their fees, BST often offers a way for the buyer and seller to 'split those fees' with the buyer paying less than he would on an alternative site, and the seller pocketing more than he would on an alternative site. I see this trend continuing and getting larger over time.

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love BST! Group hug! image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.