Home Testing Forum
Options

SSS

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
Here's my late-May slab stuff. Or, more alliteratively, my "Spare Slab Swaplist".

Please add $3 S&H for insured First Class in a bubble mailer. PayPal is fine.

Trades will be considered if you have PCGS-graded US Type coins I need. (Oddly enough, though there are two of 'em below, one of the coins I need is a 3c nickel- the only reason I'm not keeping one of the pair below is because they aren't in PCGS plastic.)

1853 3C silver PCGS AU53
The scan makes the coin appear slightly duller than reality, and exaggerates the olive-colored toning just a little bit.
$145

1865 3C nickel ANACS MS62
A minor error with "Rim Cuds" noted on the label- not enough of an error to command a premium, but neat, nonetheless.
$120

1881 3C nickel NGC MS61
This one has MS63+ to MS64 eye appeal, in my opinion- no doubt it was just the one or two scattered tickmarks that brought it down to 61.
$110

(Take both 3c nickels above and I'll knock ten bucks off the total, or fifteen bucks off for all three 3c pieces.)

1897 Barber 50C PCGS "Genuine" slab
A no-grade due to a subtle old cleaning I overlooked. Nevertheless a very handsome circulated example. I say it has about VF25-VF35 details, in my opinion.
$100

2007 Silver Eagle S$1 NGC MS69
No picture available but it's bright white and about what you'd expect of an MS69 ASE.
$27

1854-MA France 1-centime, ANACS MS64 RB (Marseilles Mint, Napoleon III)
These little centimes (they're about the size of a US half dime) are scarcer as a denomination than the larger and more commonly-seen 5- and 10-centime coins of the era. The type is KM#775.6, struck in bronze. Catalogs $35 in the 4th Edition Krause (2004), and that's for a generic UNC (up to about MS63 quality). I'll ask the 2004 generic raw UNC price for this slabbed MS64 RB. It's a neat little coin- try finding a US coin of the same period in this grade so cheaply! The obverse has a bit of "woodgrain" look to it, like one sometimes sees on Indian cents. The attached scans are poor and rather dark.
$35

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments