Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

whoops- duplicate thread- please disregard this since I posted another (sorry!)

As sort of a casual, lighthearted pursuit, I've been filling a Statehood quarter set, strictly from circulation, with a Littleton album I keep in my briefcase at work. Since January, using only the till at work as a source, I've managed to get one of every type of SHQ except the Illinois, and I'm sure I'll find that one eventually. I just got a DC quarter, though, so now I need to update the folder to one that has space for the 2009 issues. I think I'll go for one that has P&D slots, too- the one I've just filled was just basic Statehood type, not date/mint.

Anybody have such a folder (or album) for trade or sale? It's probably an easy enough item to find. I have Dansco albums and lots of Whitman folders at my antique mall booth, but no new ones and no Statehood quarters (I was selling the maps instead).

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    So far only came across this one that has P&D but no Territories or DC This one
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.

I suppose it's probably easier for me to just buy one instead of swapping for it.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Added a different link, didn't fully read your message you wanted P&D slots.
  • Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    I do not have the folder, but I do have several IL quarters that you are missing.

PM me your address and I will send a couple out to you.

Thanks,

Bstat
  • Options
    RobbRobb Posts: 2,034
    Perhaps another option- I bought the SHQ Dansco and then bought the Territories Dansco page to add to the SHQ album. Works great as this will be the one and only year for the Territories.
    imageRIP
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bstat- thanks, I appreciate the offer of the freebie, but I'm only collecting those from circulation, not buying or accepting any as gifts. It's for the challenge of the hunt, y'see. image If any give me trouble after I branch out into P&D mints, I might allow myself to search bank rolls, but so far I have limited myself strictly to what I find at work.

Robb- thanks for the suggestion. I might just do that.