Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Griffey Pictures Done- For Sale

As you may remember I posted in April original photographs taken in the summer of 1987 of Ken Griffey Jr. playing in his first professional season for the Bellingham Mariners. Now that I've had a photo lab do their magic with the negatives, I'm offering copies for sale. I am in no way looking to make money here, I'm charging what the lab charges depending on photo size, along with what I hope is fair P&H.
4X6..$2 ea. + $2 S&H-----5X7..$6 ea. +$3 S&H-----8X10..$11 ea. + $4 S&H. Please bare in mind, I've never done this before so allow 2 weeks for me to get prints and in the mail. Pictures are numbered so let me know that and the size you would like. Be aware some shots are out of focus and could not be fixed. I'll accept check, M.O. or paypal. I just want other Griffey fans to enjoy these pictures as much as I have. Thanks. Doug
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    YelbomYelbom Posts: 273
    pm sent
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS: COUGAR701, HOOPGURU33, BOSOX1976, SSDAWG77, NAM812, CORVETTE1340, CYOTS82, MRMINT23, MCHOLKE, ALO32184 and many others...........
  • Options
    Hey there Doug! These are great photos. I notice you have tons of shots. Would you be willing to sell 1 or 2 of the original photos? Thanks

Kevin
    I buy and sell Type 1 Photos.