Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Mike Tyson's 4-Year-Old Daughter Dies

Mike Tyson's 4 Year Old Daughter died today!

Very sad ... God bless his little angel!

PoppaJ

Comments

• Options
    No matter what you think of him, no one deserves to lose a child that way. Sad news indeed.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    That really sucks. Right away I thought of my little 3 year old and couldn't imagine something like that happening to her.

Kids that young should really be watched at all times. Even in your own home.
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    Very sad news.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you go on after that? I couldnt fathom going through what he is enduring right now.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    GOD BLESS that little child, as well as Tyson and the mom. THANK GOD my little girl has beaten her Cancer so far, but I can understand a LITTLE BIT what he is going thru right now. As someone mentioned earlier, whether you like him or not, you have to feel for him as a dad right now.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    awful news.. I just read it.. god help the brother that found her as well...
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>How do you go on after that? I couldnt fathom going through what he is enduring right now. >>

I agree Bob. The way she died would torture me the rest of my days. Just thinking of what may have been going through her mind, calling for help...damn I'm choked up just thinking about it.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,432 ✭✭✭✭
    i'm definitely going to kiss my kids goodnight again before going to bed
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    Good God that is so sad!!
    I lost a young Daugther 14 years ago That really is Hell on Earth!

God Bless him and his family.
  • Options
    Condolences to the Tyson family . I have a 6 year old daughter and I cant even begin to imagine
    something like that happening. I , like Lawnmowerman get choked up and a tear in my eyes just
    thinking about it.
    A collector of all things Braves
    Always looking for Chipper Jones cards.
    Im a very focused collector of cards from 1909 - 2012...LOL
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    Very sad news. My deepest condolences and prayers to Mike's angel and to all of his family and friends.

Brian
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    How do you go on after that?

It ain't easy.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    very sad this may push him over the edge, sad news
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awful tragedy
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

I don't even know what to say....RIP
  • Options
    This stuff always bothers the hell out of me.Worse now that I have my daughter.I get physically sick to my stomach.My prays are with the whole family.
    Mike
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    I remember when the susan smith thing happened.. I was 20 yrs old.. and me and my now wife..
    thought it was sad.. but my mom and sister were balling crying and so were her parents.. and we couldn't figure
    out why they cared so much for someone they didn't even know. Well 2 kids later you understand.. I can't even hear
    about stuff like this without feeling some of that pain myself.

it is things like this that makes my unemployment and selfish self pity seem ridiculous
    I have 2 healthy boys.. my oldest graduating from 8th grade tonight...

my life is good.. better then I probably deserve it to be.
  • Options
    Just an awful shame. I really feel for him and wish him and his family the best in this tough time.
    Collecting Interests:
    Ripken, Brooks & Frank Robinson, Old Orioles, Sweet Spot Autos, older Redskins - Riggins, Sonny, Baugh etc and anything that catches my eye. image

My ghetto sportscard webpage...All Scans - No Lists!!! Stinky Linky
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    I heard about this yesterday when she was in critical condition at the time. As much as I dislike the guy, I certainly feel for him now. I can't imagine what could be the worst possible thing to happen to a parent. Prayers to the family.
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, what a terrible tragedy...

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)