Home Sports Talk
Options

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
Not another save by K-Rod, will his ERA ever break 1??

Sincerely,

The NL

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    On another note, the Phillies pathetic pitching staff gets worse with every game
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    you needed to edit that?
  • Options
    The only thing to be edited out is the Sillies in the top spot, LOL!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    It must suck to be playing your best baseball now and STILL be in 3rd place...thats gotta suck!

Sincerely,
    Teams in first place
  • Options

<< <i>It must suck to be playing your best baseball now and STILL be in 3rd place...thats gotta suck!

Sincerely,
    Teams in first place >>

Yeah, you guys are really running away with the division :eyeroll:
  • Options
    Is it even possible to be in third place and only a half game back?? I'd say NO, LMAO!!!

P.S. It's tied for second, stain, brush up on reading the sports section before posting, will ya!

• Options
    I wish I had a dollar for everytime the Mets were "only a half game behind"...I might have....50 bucks

JS
  • Options
    I wish I had a dollar for everytime the Mets were "only a half game behind"...I might have....50 bucks

JS

You've already ripped off 50 bucks from at least three separate people on this board, why dpn't you go spend that instead, deadbeat, LOL!!

• Options
    Perk said forget it. Make note

JS
  • Options

JS

Ummm, nooo, on the contrary, Perk said you are a deabeat welcher...take note! LMAO!!

• Options

<< <i>Perk said forget it. Make note

JS

Ummm, nooo, on the contrary, Perk said you are a deabeat welcher...take note! LMAO!! >>

ummm not, Perk said forget it
  • Options

<< <i>

JS

Ummm, nooo, on the contrary, Perk said you are a deabeat welcher...take note! LMAO!! >>

ummm not, Perk said forget it >>

Quiet welchy
  • Options

JS

ummm not, Perk said forget it

There ya go, lying again...guess you can't help yourself, it must come naturally for you, as with most deadbeats, LOL!!

• Options
    Oh mtt, getting testy, feeling brave w/o Carol tonight?
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭✭

JS >>

Would you please stop saying that.

Seriously you are acting like I slapped you on the back while we were joking about it and I said forget about the money because thats NOT how it played out.

Lemme refresh your memory ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

You ignored the subject
    You refused to pay up
    You said I didnt contact you quick enough so I didnt deserve to get paid and it was my fault
    You welched on it without any doubt
    Months after I realized you had a couple of kids and it was around Xmas time I said I would not have hounded you for it because of the fact you had kids.

For the hundreth time it has never been about the $50 it had EVERYTHING to do with you lying and refusing to pay, all you had to do to clear your name on this was at least man up and offer to pay or at least tell me you were wrong and I NEVER would have brought it up again. THAT IS THE TRUTH YOU KNOW IT AND I KNOW IT!

What infuriates me even more is you started your own thread demanding another poster pay you $100 that you won off of him! Calling the guy out for it yet you did the same thing!

Your constant lies and BS on this matter makes you out to be a complete loser hence the reason you get zero respect as a fellow poster here.
  • Options

<< <i>Oh mtt, getting testy, feeling brave w/o Carol tonight? >>

Just telling you the truth stain. If you can't take it, do us all a favor and leave
  • Options

<< <i>Oh mtt, getting testy, feeling brave w/o Carol tonight? >>

The hypocritical posts this clown makes are on a biblical scale!
  • Options
    Stain exposed AGAIN as a lair and a welcing deadbeat...take note!!

Truly pathetic!

• Options

<< <i>Stain exposed AGAIN as a lair and a welcing deadbeat...take note!!

Truly pathetic! >>

And he loggs off in shame!

Actually he is prolly getting some comfort food to feel better- cookies & milk?

LMAO

BAM! BAM! BAM!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Stain exposed AGAIN as a lair and a welcing deadbeat...take note!!

Truly pathetic! >>

And he loggs off in shame!

Actually he is prolly getting some comfort food to feel better- cookies & milk?

LMAO

BAM! BAM! BAM! >>

Rubbing Heritage cards on his chest as we type
  • Options

<< <i>

JS >>

Would you please stop saying that.

Seriously you are acting like I slapped you on the back while we were joking about it and I said forget about the money because thats NOT how it played out.

You ignored the subject
    You refused to pay up
    You said I didnt contact you quick enough so I didnt deserve to get paid and it was my fault
    Months after I realized you had a couple of kids and it was around Xmas time I said I would not have hounded you for it because of the fact you had kids.

For the hundreth time it has never been about the $50 it had EVERYTHING to do with you lying and refusing to pay, all you had to do to clear your name on this was at least man up and offer to pay or at least tell me you were wrong and I NEVER would have brought it up again. THAT IS THE TRUTH YOU KNOW IT AND I KNOW IT!

What infuriates me even more is you started your own thread demanding another poster pay you $100 that you won off of him! Calling the guy out for it yet you did the same thing!

Your constant lies and BS on this matter makes you out to be a complete loser hence the reason you get zero respect as a fellow poster here. >>

yeah you see Perk, you said forget it back in December, that was 5 months ago, you had forgotten that hadn't you just like I forgot about the bet we have
    made 3 years ago! Works both ways doesn't it, did you mean to say forget the bet or not? If you can't remember what you said in 5 months how can I remember
    what I said 3 years ago?

Let me know when you come up with a snappy come back.

JS
  • Options

<< <i>
    yeah you see Perk, you said forget it back in December, that was 5 months ago, you had forgotten that hadn't you just like I forgot about the bet we have
    made 3 years ago! Works both ways doesn't it, did you mean to say forget the bet or not? If you can't remember what you said in 5 months how can I remember
    what I said 3 years ago?

Let me know when you come up with a snappy come back.

JS >>

You ignored the subject
    You refused to pay up

Your constant lies and BS on this matter makes you out to be a complete loser hence the reason you get zero respect as a fellow poster here.

This discussion has been closed.