Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Curly, Robec and all of you MPL people

I blame you- I have ventured into your realm-

First coin- 1912 MPL link

I liked the coin- Liked the fact it was in an old anacs holder- Loved the fact that I got it under 400$. Very happy with this it- Best part is I know that teletrade images suck so bad that my coin, in hand, will look completely different.

Thanks guys....

John

Comments

• Options
    curlycurly Posts: 2,880

Good job, brother. Only eight more to go before the fever breaks.
    Every man is a self made man.
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    wholly cow did you snag that one on the cheap...simply amazing

congrats on your 1st matty there

please reply when in hand with a report as i bet it has color going on

everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, that is how we all started, just one at first, then another and finally we are searching high and low for cash to keep the habit going until you become a full blown Matte Head.
    WS

Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now you've done it!! Once you get it in hand is when the fever really starts. It will continue to heat up until you snag 'em all. It's very much an addiction. You picked up the 1912 at a great price. Can't wait to see your images. I agree with Teddy about the color, it's probably hiding behind TT's lousy pics. Congratulations. image
  • Options
    Robec when I get it here I will send it to you for imaging... My point and shoot ability is not worthy of coins...

JOhn
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Robec when I get it here I will send it to you for imaging... My point and shoot ability is not worthy of coins...

JOhn >>

That sounds like fun. I look forward to it.