Home Sports Talk
Options

tune into stros v rangers game

stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
I'm sitting 2 rows up, from your tv on the right, on the aisle, in a blue and white striped polo.
Btw, I'm in front of nolan ryan.
Woah!!!!!
So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Barry! Have a blast image
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>
    Btw, I'm in front of nolan ryan.
    Woah!!!!! >>

Stalker!
  • Options
    Barry, I dare you to turn around and scream "LOOK OUT NOLAN, HERE COMES ROBIN VENTURA!!"

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    have a great time!

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    And as we were walking out to take a pee, my buddy told nolan, "don't let anyone touch our beers"

Head smack
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>And as we were walking out to take a pee, my buddy told nolan, "don't let anyone touch our beers"

Head smack >>

Yeah, we're not all Nolan Ryan. For some of us it hurts see an $8 ballpark beer get spilled. image
  • Options

I'm so smooth with the incognito cell phone photography skillz..

• Options

<< <i>Barry, I dare you to turn around and scream "LOOK OUT NOLAN, HERE COMES ROBIN VENTURA!!" >>

That was comedy genius. You guys suck!

• Options

So Barry, were you pretending to scratch your balls in this pic??

That is some sneaky pic taking image

• Options

<< <i>So Barry, were you pretending to scratch your balls in this pic?? >>

I was sly-ly-like reaching for some peanuts.

• Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>So Barry, were you pretending to scratch your balls in this pic?? >>

I was sly-ly-like reaching for some peanuts.

image >>

How about "Hey Mr. Ryan. I'm a big fan. Can we take a picture together?" image

Guess you could crop out the cyclops in the foreground though. image
  • Options

<< <i>How about "Hey Mr. Ryan. I'm a big fan. Can we take a picture together?" image >>

I considered it and having him sign my ticket but it's frowned upon in these seats. Only one kid came up for an auto during the entire game. Otherwise, no one really bugged him...
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the stealth shot of Ryan! That must have been an awesome experience for you there, too. Thanks for sharing it!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    From Nolan's lips to your ears:

1) He's not a fan of "Moneyball" and believes you judge a player by his heart rather than his stats
    2) Could accurately call a pitch immediately after it left the pitcher's hand (that's was really cool)
    3) I asked about our pitching prospects and he thinks Josh Muecke and Bud Norris are going to be special
    4) Feels A-Roid is overrated
    5) Wished he could have continued his role with the 'Stros but couldn't turn down the Rangers' offer

Good times.