Home Sports Talk
Options

Bad friggin' day!

stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
If ya followed the Phillies and Mets games, you'll know why. image

nobody get me mad here tonight, ya hear me - I'm in a bad mood.............................

Comments

• Options
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Steve it's a long season the Mets and Phillies will be in and out of first place probably 10 more times.

What matters is the last day.

I see the Mets beat the Sox again. I'd mention it elsewhere but I'd be called all sorts of things by
    some jackass.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Steve it's a long season the Mets and Phillies will be in and out of first place probably 10 more times. >>

I agree. Unless of course it turns into a redo of 1986 and the Mets win the division by 21.5 games over the sillies......again image
  • Options
    Neither team has the pitching for that to happen.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>If ya followed the Phillies and Mets games, you'll know why. image

nobody get me mad here tonight, ya hear me - I'm in a bad mood.............................image >>

Stevie boy ... we METS fans still luv ya! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BAM!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I saw we keep Mayberry Jr in the line up for a few weeks and then deal him for a pitcher. I think we could use another good arm in the playoffs.

JS
  • Options
    Yeah it was nice seeing that kid do well today.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭

<< <i>I saw we keep Mayberry Jr in the line up for a few weeks and then deal him for a pitcher. I think we could use another good arm in the playoffs.

JS >>

Playoffs? Playoffs?......Playoffs?