Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

...........................WTB: Capsules -> UHR & Gold Buffalo & Platinum Proof & 08

Not for Re-Selling

Wanted for my personal OGP

1 Ultra High Relief Capsules

willing to pay: $3.40 from me via PayPal which would be net $3.00 to you for each capsule ++ plus shipping will be paid by me as well.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

2 of the 2009 Gold Buffalo Proof Capsules

willing to pay: $1.34 from me via PayPal which would be net $1.00 to you for each capsule ++ plus shipping will be paid by me as well.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

4 of the 2009 Platinum Proof Capsules

willing to pay: $1.34 from me via PayPal which would be net $1.00 to you for each capsule ++ plus shipping will be paid by me as well.

5 - 2008 or 2009 Proof First Spouse Capsules
- 5 Capsules (Bottoms were cracked!?!) for any 2008 or 2009 Proof First Spouse Issues
(No 2007's. The 2007 Proof First Spouse Capsules were thinner, smaller, and didn't have a rim.)

It'd be nice to get all 5 from one place but it is not necessary.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

Comments