Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Big Cookie of an Old Friend

renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
This is the PR67RB 1910 from Curly's Set that recently fell into my lap. Thanks a billion, Jack!
My photos... sorry Bob!

Comments

• ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    Holy Carp!!!! imageimage
  • curlycurly Posts: 2,880

Glad you like it, brother. This one was a win for the both of us. You got a nice upgrade and I got back an MPL that I thought was the most beautiful coin that I had ever seen. I can still remember the day I sold it. Once it was gone, I couldn't stop thinking about it and how I regretted selling it.

Congratulations Matt, it's a beautiful coin.
    Every man is a self made man.
  • robecrobec Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Matt. Absolutely great image!! That was a tough one to get a good shot of, especially with the bright side trying to hog all the light. I love the surface on the reverse. Congrats to Jack as well, I know how you loved your candy apple coin.
  • BWRCBWRC Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

In an old green tag holder as well! Nice coin
    Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.
  • renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! This is one of those coins that just gets prettier the closer you look. Look at the 100% crop of the ONE CENT area. I just wish I didn't have to shrink the cr@p out of it so you guys could see the whole thing.
  • lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    gorgeous matty there and quite the imaging skills tooimage
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Very sweet cookie image
  • oxy8890oxy8890 Posts: 1,416
    That is a flippin' screamer...great coin!
    Best Regards,

Rob

"Those guys weren't Fathers they were...Mothers."

• XXXXXX Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭
    SWEEET..................image