Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

ENDING TONIGHT 7/9: Ty Cobb Signed HOF Plaque Auto Autograph JSA B&W PC

Hi, selling the below autographed card:

Link to eBay

In the interest of full disclosure, there are a few imperfections with the postcard: corners are slightly worn, two pinholes along the right border along, a hairline crease in the upper right corner and a 3” crease along the right edge. But the condition of the postcard is not what makes this card rare. It's Cobb's famous autograph that makes it so appealing.

It also comes with a full letter of authenticy from James Spence Authenticators.

mrclary1@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Great card Oaktown! I always thought about buying one of those when I was in my Cobb collecting days but never did. Most of the ones I saw didn't have that good of eye appeal. Even with the pinholes, that's a sharp looking Cobb signed HOF plaque.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Wow! That's a great piece! Good Luck w/ it!
  • Options

<< <i>Hi, selling the below card for $3500 or best offer:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=150342715551

In the interest of full disclosure, there are a few imperfections with the postcard: corners are slightly worn, two pinholes along the right border along, a hairline crease in the upper right corner and a 3” crease along the right edge. But the condition of the postcard is not what makes this card rare. It's Cobb's famous autograph that makes it so appealing.

It also comes with a full letter of authenticy from James Spence Authenticators.

mrclary1@gmail.com
    image >>

would you sell for less than $3,500 or not? thanks.
  • Options
    Feel free to make me an offer...mrclary1@gmail.com
  • Options
    Price lowered to $3000. Thanks!
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    very cool.

that's not an old staple mark?
  • Options

<< <i>very cool.

that's not an old staple mark? >>

That's exactly what it looks like. I mentioned it in the above description as two pinholes.

Thanks
    Mark
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I saw you had mentioned that. I just associate pinhole(s) as being something that a kid would do to stick it up in their room. that's all.
  • Options
    On the Bay

Auction Link
  • Options
    On the Bay

Auction Link
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is definitely a neat Cobb auto on his HOF plaque.

Good luck with the sale...Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    Yankees001Yankees001 Posts: 1,496
    That is SWEET!!!

Just wish I had the cash.

Dave
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    great auto

good luck with it
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    msassinmsassin Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭
    Great piece. Good luck.
  • Options
    Oaktown,

You are teasing me with that thing! Cut it out! If you keep dropping the price, I'm gong to hop in sooner or later.

Mike

the signed rookie card collector that should NOT be tempted by this Cobb, but man, is it ever fine! Be true my man, be true
  • Options

<< <i>Oaktown,

You are teasing me with that thing! Cut it out! If you keep dropping the price, I'm gong to hop in sooner or later.

Mike

the signed rookie card collector that should NOT be tempted by this Cobb, but man, is it ever fine! Be true my man, be true >>

Feel free to throw down a bid image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Oaktown,

Mike

the signed rookie card collector that should NOT be tempted by this Cobb, but man, is it ever fine! Be true my man, be true >>

Feel free to throw down a bid image >>

Did you sell it? I saw where you ended the auction

Take care,

Mike
  • Options
    Mike - I got an offer offline but the buyer was a deadbeat, so it's up again (to stay this time - no ending early - learned my lesson).

Thanks
    Mark

On the Bay

Auction Link
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    Come on boys, let's get this thing a bid or two image