Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Can you find eBay scan smaller????

Comments

• Options
    That pic is the size of a 92 topps micro
    Ill ask him if he can possibly take a smaller pic so i can see even less detailimage
  • Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options
    MintacularMintacular Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    <I am biting my tongue so hard. There is something I really want to say, but just can't. When will this initiation end so I can just pop off and not censor myself at every turn?>

How come mint?, neither one of the sellers are you are they? i dont get it?
  • Options
    --?? How in the he double hockey sticks did you get that quote! I deleted it!
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭

<< <i>--?? How in the he double hockey sticks did you get that quote! I deleted it! >>

He hit quote before you hit delete.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    G-darn it. What was this thread about? Small scans? Yeah, those are annoying. How 'bout those Pens image
  • Options
    LOL- Im liking the penguins, would have liked to have seen the red devils go all the way for brodeur though to make his score rookie cards go up more in 10image
  • Options
    initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭

R U Kiddin me!!!

Doh!
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭

<< <i>smallerer

R U Kiddin me!!!

Doh! >>

Couldn't get your link to work so:

LINK
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    image Not fast enough I see!
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>R U Kiddin me!!!

Doh! >>

Wow, that is small. I personally have not see one smaller. If you're going to put a scan up that is so small, why bother.

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭
    There could be a bite missing from the card and no one could tell image

At least he didn't scan the other two cards image
  • Options
    What you may or may not realize, is that the "small scan" is a typical scam by some to sell an item of lesser condition but then allow themselves the defense "Well, I had a scan..."

This scam recently happened to me with a Clemente, scan was so small I could not see the creases. Of course the seller failed to mention the creases in the written description, not to mention his ridiculous claim that I should have this card graded...
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What you may or may not realize, is that the "small scan" is a typical scam by some to sell an item of lesser condition but then allow themselves the defense "Well, I had a scan..." >>

Actually, pretty much everyone here already realizes that. No one in their right mind would put a tiny scan on an auction unless they're trying to hide something. That tactic is very well known 'round these parts.

Tabe
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Yankees001Yankees001 Posts: 1,496
    I love those auctions. If you contact the seller they will tell you that is the best photo they can get, and hey can not enlarge the photo.

The cards must have problems.

Dave
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Hold on, I am going to put a card outside and them zooming in on it with Google earth.
  • Options

<< <i>Hold on, I am going to put a card outside and them zooming in on it with Google earth. >>

image mike schmidt,right bottom????image
  • Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭
    This ones an old one I saved.