Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

3000th post contest, The WINNER is Tedw9

Congrats Tedw9 Detroit/Pittsburgh.....................................Pittsburgh #33

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was out to lunch a little bit as to when the playoffs were starting. So if no one minds I'd like to extend the cutoff date to the start of game 2.

Sorry.

Friday May 15, 2009 7:49 PM

nightcrawler
Your getting close to 3000 post no contest?????

James

-------------------------

Well I guess I wouldn't have posted if i wasn't thinking it, but just now noticed the question from James.

Guess the two final teams in the Stanley Cup, and you will be one step closer to the Jordan. Anyone guessing the last two teams correctly will then have a chance to move on and guess the final team... The champs of the oldest professional trophy on the planet. Of those who guess the final team, your names will be in contest for not only the Jordan, but a third year Jordan graded 10 and $500. If there's more than one entrant winner in the final final draw.

Seriously though, I've played enough sports select to know that if there are more than one guy in the final, having picked the Champs and all the rest. It would be against the odds. But, we'll work that out if it happens, lol lol. And if that's the case, I'll PM Stone or Storm and use one of those guys as a... whatever, you know. But they are encouraged to join in and rule themselves out of that possible duty.

Comments