Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1972 Topps baseball experts

Hi folks. It has been a while since I have been on this board. I am looking to sell my 1972 Topps set. It currently sits at #25 on the PSA set registry. I would appreciate it if some of you 1972 set experts can give me an idea of what the current market would realistically bring for this set. I really appreciate any help that can be given to me on this. Here is a link to the set:

http://www.psacard.com/SetRegistry/publishedset.aspx?s=3133&ac=1

Thanks!
David
1972 Topps Baseball PSA 8+
1974 Topps Baseball PSA 8+

Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens

Comments

• Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    Try PMing Nam812. He's big into 1972's. So is lostdart58. Either should be able to help you.
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Hi David,

Its been a while.

You've picked a tough time to sell 72's - mostly PSA 8's. There will always be a strong market for the ultra-high end cards (PSA 10's) but most 72 submissions are coming back primarily PSA 8's and there aren't that many new players joining the registry.

I think that Vito is correct that we need lostdart (Jami) and NAM (Nick) here to get a pretty good idea of what the current market is. I know you've been working on this set for a long time. We dealt when I was still building my first one. I've been away from 72's too long to give you a real accurate current market analysis. But, I'm suggesting that you not get your hopes up too high.

Frank Bakka
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!