Home Metal Detecting
Options

Here's hoping!

Well fellow detector buddies, I did it. I just finished ordering a brand spanking new Ace 250 from Kellyco!!! <doing her happy dance> Since the untimely demise of my beloved Bounty Hunter I've felt the strong pull to purchase another, but I'd found one excuse after another not to follow through. I owe today's purchase to Gary & Jerry who both have been relentless (lol) in their encouragement for me to get back to swinging. In a most appropriate way, of course. image Hopefully I should have a new toy in just a week or two!!
Be Still and Know

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I am about a week into my Ace 250 and I LOVE it. The more coins I find the better I understand it. You have already had a detector so you will be
    a much faster learner. The Ace really is a slap it together and go detector, I was digging stuff in my back yard in 10 minutes, a truly great machine.
    Good Luck with it and I look forward to seeing your digs!

Kevin
  • Options
    marymmarym Posts: 713
    Thanks for the positive review Kevin. I can't wait to get mine! -Mary
    Be Still and Know
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to get my fiancee into at least one of my "dorky" hobbies...I'm thinking I'll pick up an Ace 250 as a backup machine and hopefully she'll use it.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭

<< <i>I'm trying to get my fiancee into at least one of my "dorky" hobbies...I'm thinking I'll pick up an Ace 250 as a backup machine and hopefully she'll use it. >>

My wife was able to put up with card collecting, but my metal detecting classes me as a super dork now, oh well, I think my boys will like it!

Kevin
  • Options
    That's cool Mary ;-)
    Now we will get to see you MODEL some more gold rings :-)

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>That's cool Mary ;-) Now we will get to see you MODEL some more gold rings :-) >>

WTG!

Once you get the hang of the pin pointing and how high to set the gain you'll love it.

G Man
    imageimageimage