Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

1975 Mini Rip - Fish Eyes and Rough Cuts

How bad does PSA ding these cards for Fish Eyes and Rough Cuts? I was one of the 1/2 box buyers and...for the record...didn't do so well with player selection. 18 packs produced, maybe 5 HOF'ers and 8-10 duplicate commons. I will get scans up of some of the cards shortly and am putting some of these together for a possible submission and wondered about the fish-eyes and rough-cuts.

Thanks for the help.
Mike

Comments

• nam812nam812 Posts: 10,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how PSA views rough cuts in non OPC cards, and sometimes fish eyes are all about where they are on the card. Would love to see some scan from your packs (good and bad) when you have the chance.
  • samspopsamspop Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭
    Here is a scan of some of them...Opinions welcome!!

• samspopsamspop Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭
    That scan is kinda carppy...let's try (4) at a time.

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real sharp cards! Judging from the scans, I'd say you won't get hit with a PD qaulifier. The Roberts card is a tough one to find in mint condition, too!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • bumping an old thread but what is the highest grade w/o qualifier would a card get with a fish eye?