Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

2009 Topps Series II

If anyone has preorder cases from a supplier, you may want to contact them to see if your order is intact. Topps has once again significantly cut the production back. My order was reduced from the original 6 jumbo cases and 2 hobby cases to 6 boxes of each. They also cut production on 2009 Topps Magic. Just FYI for anyone who is interested.

Comments

• It is going to be like this all year.It is only going to worse with the new distribution policy in place.I lucked out with an air tight supplier.I only picked up one jumbo case for series 2 though this year.
    Mike
  • BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    My local guy said jumbos and hobby had to be ordered in equal quantity. It's the only way they can move the hobby.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • It's almost as if you guys are implying Topps Series 2 is a scarce product. haha. Every Wal-Mart, Target and Toys R us in the country will have a ton of this product. Now I woinder if I have to pay a premium for the annual Jumbo box.

• As I mentioned in another post...I already found packs at my local Target. I picked up several dozen packs on Thursday.
  • daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭

<< <i>As I mentioned in another post...I already found packs at my local Target. I picked up several dozen packs on Thursday. >>

Didn't you say those were the Target version though?
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    In case you aren't familar with the Target version, note the different throwback logo on the front. The cardstock is also different - a darker cardboard versus the white glossy stock.

Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10