Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

How do you get vouchers from N6 Min Req cards?

N6: MINIMUM SIZE REQUIREMENT 1985 TOPPS 360 STEVE CARLTON
N6: MINIMUM SIZE REQUIREMENT 1985 TOPPS 360 STEVE CARLTON Card US
N6: MINIMUM SIZE REQUIREMENT 1985 TOPPS 500 MIKE SCHMIDT

I opened these '85 packs myself and know they werent tampered with, but all three cards???

Any suggestions??

Comments

• Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    You're going to get grading vouchers back for those three.
    N6 doesn't mean tampered. It means the card is small.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    Well here is my experience. about a month ago I sent in the two cards below.

The auto card I had sent in before and it came back N6. I later one the power blue non-auto on ebay. When I got it in the mail I compared it to the rejected auto card. Both were the same size. The auto is a buy back from the power blue, which only had a print run of 50. So in my mind how could I have gotten 2 that were N6. So, I sent both in to PSA. When the sub popped, only the non-auto was slabbed the auto came back N6 again. I emailed Joe about this and told him that they were the same size. He told me to send them to him. So when the sub got to me I sent both back. At the PO now is the auto card in a PSA8 holder. I am not sure how one could be graded and the other not when they are the exact same size. Maybe you should try to sub them by themselves and see if they grade. You will at least get a voucher for those, so all isnt lost. Plus with the way the do the vouchers now, a cash value instead of marketing special etc is much easier to redeem.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    JMDVMJMDVM Posts: 950 ✭✭✭
    I'll never understand how a legit card can be rejected for being "too small". If its real, then it should be slabbed. Is this "King" PSA's way of "covering its a..." because the graders can't tell the difference between a dishonestly trimmed card and a factory miscut? And how can they not grade an oversized card?
  • Options
    cougar701cougar701 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭
    Hmm, ya maybe the answer is to re-send for review. I will measure and compare when they get back to see if they truly are undersized. I doubt the only 3 1985 Topps I sent in were all three undersized... maybe the grader had it in his/her head and they were all the same size so they all got the same treatment?? Weird though. My 72 Ryan was also allegedly N6.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    This happened to me with fresh from the pack 75 minis they were obviosly short cut however thats the way they came out of the pack.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    BassPro77BassPro77 Posts: 1,152
    i also just got 2 N6 on 2 1960 fleer. ed walsh and ted williams
    haven't received them back yet, but i will resubmit with my vouchers and see what happens the second time around.
    Bill
    looking for PELLE LINDBERGH's psa and 1960 fleer baseball psa 8 and up
    sets in progress
    R.I.P. Barstow 24 April 1999 - May 15 2009
  • Options
    I received my cards back from PSA, but no vouchers... How do you get those?? Do they send them seperate or do you have to get them on-line?
  • Options
    They send the vouchers seperately from the submission. Usually A couple of days after you receive your cards.
    Collector of NFL HOF RC's & Brian Urlacher
  • Options
    ymareaymarea Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I received my cards back from PSA, but no vouchers... How do you get those?? Do they send them seperate or do you have to get them on-line? >>

I recently got a voucher for 5 cards that came back N6. The voucher arrived about 1 1/2 weeks after I got the cards back from PSA.
    Brett
  • Options
    Thanks fellas.