Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

To Claychaser and TC71

Hi Guys,

If either of you have been holding off launching your tag boxes because I was thinking about having a small one myself.

I have been thinking long and hard about it. And I decided I don't have enough yet.

Don't wait for me launch away.

Paul
(Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

(Priest) BLASPHEMY he said it again, did you hear him?

Comments

• Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,024 ✭✭✭
    ClayChaser is supposed to launch in 10 days, and I am gonna launch sometime in July or August.......

TC71

• Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    I plan on the launch shortly after Long Beach (ends May 30). I usually find some more good coins for the tag there, and I'd like to start with a good sized box of stuff. image

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye