Home U.S. Coin Forum

New Mint Product: 2009 District of Columbia and U.S. Territories Quarters Program Map (P92)

GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
Looks like a nice product for a YN.

Price: $12.95

This product will be available for sale
on May 19, 2009 at 12:00 Noon (ET).

The 2009 District of Columbia and U.S. Territories Quarters Program Map features colorful photos of scenes from the District of Columbia and the five U.S. territories on the cover and facts about each location on the back panel. The interior features a map with specially designed coin holders to allow the quarters saved from circulation to be snapped in or removed without damage to the map or the coin slot.

Mint Link

Comments

• crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a toning machine. Pretty cool I like it!image
    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • JedPlanchetJedPlanchet Posts: 907 ✭✭✭
    Now that the 50 states are all filled in, I'm through with maps - still collecting, though ...
    Whatever you are, be a good one. ---- Abraham Lincoln
  • coasterfancoasterfan Posts: 1,302
    Considering I had no idea the Northern Marianas Islands was a US Territory, it would probably be a good product for me as well. image
    Successful BST transactions: clackamas, goldman86, alohagary, rodzm, bigmarty58, Hyperion, segoja, levinll, dmarks
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't that about the price for the 50 US States on from the mint?
    They should be selling much cheaper...after all, this is only for 6 quarters and the other was for 50 image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Wasn't that about the price for the 50 US States on from the mint?
    They should be selling much cheaper...after all, this is only for 6 quarters and the other was for 50 image >>

Yes, but did you get a purdy photo catalog?????
  • commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,084 ✭✭✭
    Looks pretty neat.

-Paul
    Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com
  • GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file