Home Sports Talk
Options

Lugo Sucks!!

ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
I will be missing the Red Sox game as I will be at the Bruins game tonight -- So I wanted to post my Lugo comments in advance for the inevitable errors and lack of range.

If Tito comes to his senses and starts Nick Green, then the comments apply to the next game Lugo plays the field.

Carry on.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant argue with you one bit.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Jon Lester called, he said he woke up on a street corner and doesn't remember the last 12 hours.

JS
  • Options
    Yankees001Yankees001 Posts: 1,496
    Yes, Lugo isn't very good any more Or David Ortiz Or Beckett (who only pitches 1/2 the season, and fakes injuries the other 1/2)

But, don't worry the Red Sox will not be in the Post Season this year. Yankees are winning their 27th. image

Dave
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭

<< <i>Yes, Lugo isn't very good any more Or David Ortiz Or Beckett (who only pitches 1/2 the season, and fakes injuries the other 1/2)

But, don't worry the Red Sox will not be in the Post Season this year. Yankees are winning their 27th. image

Dave >>

with that stellar bullpen the Yankees aren't winning squat.
  • Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496
    To be honest, I never really understood how the Sox let a crappy ex-DEVIL Ray on a team that accepts nothing but a World Series. There have gotta be better SS out there to sign or trade for.
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>To be honest, I never really understood how the Sox let a crappy ex-DEVIL Ray on a team that accepts nothing but a World Series. There have gotta be better SS out there to sign or trade for. >>

one of Theo Epstein's mistakes, for sure.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>But, don't worry the Red Sox will not be in the Post Season this year. Yankees are winning their 27th. image

Dave >>

image I relate that statement to Julio Luso winning the Batting Title this year image
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt in honor of Luso botching the double play on Friday, resulting in a Red Sox loss. Hitting is now going into the crapper as well.

Time to release the bum and eat the salary.