Chan Ho Koufax

joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
I don't know how long it will last but me likeee

JS

Comments

• Options
    About that long.
  • Options
    Will be hard to pull from rotation no matter how he finishes.
  • Options
    I never expected this from our #5 guy WOW

JS
  • Options
    So we take out Park, who can hit, and put in a pinch hitter who is batting .150 to stand up there an wiff after three pitches, and now we put in our worst
    set up man to face the middle of the order???????????????????//
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Did you really think you had a chance against THE BEST pitcher in the National League?

Tomorrow will be just as easy!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>Did you really think you had a chance against THE BEST pitcher in the National League?

Tomorrow will be just as easy! >>

It wasn't even an earned run. We won't be making 3 errors tomorrow and you are out of good pitchers!

JS
  • Options
    Earned run or not ... tell your Sillies that if they can't score ... you CAN'T win.

Chan Ho Park pitched a GREAT game ... if he gives you half this the rest of the year he will be a BIG asset.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Earned run or not ... tell your Sillies that if they can't score ... you CAN'T win.

Chan Ho Park pitched a GREAT game ... if he gives you half this the rest of the year he will be a BIG asset. >>

Chan Ho Park certainly gave you more than I would expect, but he should always give the Sillies a chance to win. That's gotta be a tough loss that might haunt them at season's end.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Did you really think you had a chance against THE BEST pitcher in the National League?
    Tomorrow will be just as easy! >>

It wasn't even an earned run. We won't be making 3 errors tomorrow and you are out of good pitchers!
    JS >>

As I said ... tomorrow will be just as easy!!!!! As expected, a two game sweep against the SILLIES! All your yapping was the KISS of DEATH!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    This just a two game series?

"we'll be back"

Sincerely
    Derrick Brooks
  • Options
    Same result as F Fraud for a bizzilon dollars less.

BAM
  • Options
    Wright is useless in pressure situations. I bet the Mets pull F Fraud so he doesn't get his ego bruised against the heart of the order!

Kevin
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mets still lead season series 4-2. We win tomorrow and you go home with your tail between your legs.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    F Fraud is good against the bottom of the order, but Mets players couldn't push the old cobarde out there to face the meat.

"Ok Fernando, its Utley time, get out there."

NO MAS NO MAS NO MAS

meow

Kevin
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, what are u smokin', K-Rod is the best closer in baseball, LOL!! How many times does he have to slam the door on you before you line up for another?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.