Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Tag Box Wizard ver3protected get it now!

I now have a version with protection turned on. So you can't change cells your not supposed to.

If you would like a copy of the file PM me. image

Feedback welcome.
(Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

(Priest) BLASPHEMY he said it again, did you hear him?

Comments

• << <i>I now have a version with protection turned on. So you can't change cells your not supposed to.

Feedback welcome. >>

Explain.....

• << <i>

<< <i>I now have a version with protection turned on. So you can't change cells your not supposed to.

Feedback welcome. >>

Explain..... >>

What I mean is: With MS Excell, you can set cells to LOCKED. And if "PROTECTION" (under the tools menue) is turned on users can't change that cell. If you click on a protected cell in the sheet an error msg comes up, saying you can't change that cell without the password. My original file, offered privatly to a few members, was UNPROTECTED. Clicking in the wrong place could erace headings or functions and break the sheet.

The newest version, has only a few KEY cells locked, and the list areas are unlocked, so users can add, remove info (coins) from MOST of the cells in the sheet (list areas). But can't change HEADINGS, or TOTALs cells, that hold the functions, (do the math).
    Sorry to be so long winded.

Paul

Edit: PS.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOPS, It came to me, "EXPLAIN?". Might be a What file?, rather than. What do you mean protected? image

I wrote a file in a MS Excell spreadsheet (TAG BOX WIZARD.XLS). in it you can list coins in a tag box, and it adds the total value. Then I have a TAKEN list and a ADDED list. So you can see them side by side, with the total values shown. A list can be pasted in from a forum post. Or copied out TO a thread. Some adjustments of the info pasted may be necessary. EX: moving values to the values column.
    The value columns are formatted to currency, so if you type 57, it changes to $57.00. A simple spreadsheet. I'm suprized if no one made one before.

Paul
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

• Does everyone who wants it have it?

Feedback Please.

• claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    How about we do a "dummy" or pretend tag using the list to see how it works? Let's see, swap my 1913 Liberty 5c for your 1804 dollar.........

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye

• << <i>How about we do a "dummy" or pretend tag using the list to see how it works? Let's see, swap my 1913 Liberty 5c for your 1804 dollar......... >>

A better test for you:

Go to TC71s last tag thread. Mass add the whole list. Just rearrange some of the values, as to do all of them would take a while.

You can do all the mock tag arrangements you want. image

• claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Beta, calling Beta! Who is General Failure and why is he reading my had drive ? image

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • HUH What????

• List copy out test.
    I had tried copying a list into the file from the forum, and it worked.
    But I didn't test copying a list from the file to the forum.

1961-D 1C PCGS MS64RD $12.00
    1938 5C PCGS AU55 $5.00
    1945 10C PCGS MS66 $27.00
    1952-D 10C PCGS MS66FB $60.00
    1954 25C PCGS MS64 $13.00
    1956 25C PCGS MS65 $25.00
    1958 25C PCGS MS64 $13.00
    1944 50C PCGS MS65 $180.00
    1954 50C PCGS MS64 $29.00
    1954 50C PCGS MS64FBL $56.00
    1958-D 50C PCGS MS63 $15.00
    1959-D 50C PCGS MS64FBL $50.00
    1963 50C PCGS MS64 $28.00
    1963-D 50C PCGS MS64FBL $52.00
    1964-D 50C PCGS MS64 $17.00
    2007-S 50C PCGS PR69DCAM SILVER $45.00

But it worked fine. image