Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Vote For Geno Espineli *He has moved into 2nd place*

Geno Espineli is a pro ball player in (AAA) for the San Francisco Giants. Last season he got a cup of Coffee with the Giants and he has defied the odds. He is a soft throwing left hander who has an unorthodox video and is a fan favorite in Fresno (AAA).

Currently, the Fresno Grizzlies are running a promotion to vote for your favorite player. They will print T-Shirts that have their favorite players last name and number on the back.

Geno is one of the good guys in the game. He has always been clean and he is a fan favorite. He is also a good friend of mine. You can vote for him at www.fresnogrizzlies.com the poll is on the lower right hand corner of the site. You can only vote once from each computer. Encourage your friends to vote and help me keep this thread on the top of the page. This competition will only last a few days.

VOTE FOR GENO!!!

THANKS!!!
-Ryan

Comments

• Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    My Vote is tallied, Your boy has some work to do to get caught up!
  • Options
    Thanks for the vote. He does have some work to do. That is why I came to you guys for some help. He can't let the 2 new guys beat him out.
    -Ryan
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need 300 quick votes image
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Went to vote for your friend but could not find the link.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    The link is in the lower right hand corner of the home page. Geno got nearly 100 votes today. It is still fairly early in the voting, but he trails be over 200 votes. There is definitely work to be doen.

-Ryan
    -Ryan
  • Options
    AH ... the OTHER right! lol ( I was looking on the lower left!)

Vote completed. Almost in second place, but need quite a few to catch first.

GOOD LUCK!

EDIT TO SAY: I am NOT going crazy! Your original post DOES say lower L-E-F-T!!!! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    I have made the change. Geno is now in 2nd and gained nearly 200 votes in the past 2 days. Please help out and vote!
    -Ryan
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    Just voted, he's only down by 130 now
  • Options
    Let's put this guy over the top.
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    I tossed you a vote. GL
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    I was able to vote again from the same PC.

He is now down by 120.

GE-NO
    GE-NO
    GE-NO
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Thanks for the help guys. He's doing well and still making ground.

-Ryan
  • Options
    Voted once more for Geno ... now down by only 102.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
  • Options
    Just voted from my laptop and other PC, Down to 99!
  • Options
    dtsadtsa Posts: 235 ✭✭
    down by 98.
  • Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    Voted as well. Good Luck!
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    about 80 behind now. Just threw in a vote from my work computer!
  • Options
    Just to let you guys know ... it seems as though you can vote once PER DAY from each computer.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    I hate to be the 'bad guy' here but don't you think that Mr. Espineli would rather win this contest HONESTLY by the fans/supporters of the team rather than receiving a bunch of votes from guys that never heard of him?......Would not a win this way be an EMPTY one?...I certainly would not want to win this way....
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options

<< <i>I hate to be the 'bad guy' here but don't you think that Mr. Espineli would rather win this contest HONESTLY by the fans/supporters of the team rather than receiving a bunch of votes from guys that never heard of him?......Would not a win this way be an EMPTY one?...I certainly would not want to win this way.... >>

Why should it be any different than the way the All-Star Game members are selected or the way just about ANY winner in this type of contest is selected?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I hate to be the 'bad guy' here but don't you think that Mr. Espineli would rather win this contest HONESTLY by the fans/supporters of the team rather than receiving a bunch of votes from guys that never heard of him?......Would not a win this way be an EMPTY one?...I certainly would not want to win this way.... >>

Why should it be any different than the way the All-Star Game members are selected or the way just about ANY winner in this type of contest is selected? >>

you're kidding right?........At least when I vote for the All Star game I vote for people I have actually heard of (and know something of) ......I don't vote for Mark Texeira or Ryan Howard because some guy on an internet board asked me to (because I have my own thoughts).........Again, if Mr. Espineli and the OP would be proud of this "hollow" victory, all the power to them.
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    Geno will gain some fans here. He is the first full blooded Filipino player ever to play in the big leagues and he has one of the most unusual deliveries in baseball.

At this point, it's pretty clear that the other person has found some way to get votes the same way. Geno is a fan favorite and one of the great guys in baseball.

VOTE FOR GENO!!!!
    -Ryan
  • Options
    Well I have taken the time to not only vote but go to the Team's website. Also I had a bunch of people at work vote just for the fun of it. I don't see any problem with it.
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    vote is in
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put in a vote for your freind, still needs 100+ for first place.

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)