Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

need help finding a possible member

I received a package from a Charles J Sullivan how do I find out if he is a member here? any help is appreciated, thanks in advance,MoJo
Ebay Seller I.D
the_northern_trading_company
ace@airadv.net
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    : need help finding a possible member

You know we only have "impossible" members here. image
  • Options
    smetsmet Posts: 359 ✭✭
  • Options
    How did you communicate with him before you received the package?
  • Options

<< <i>How did you communicate with him before you received the package? >>

When I received the package ,I just thought he was a forum member the funny thing was it had information from Croatia, places to see and hotel listings, a map ,etc, No coins lol but a really nice shirt, and 2 scarfs ? no note or anything the package was from Md. And I thought I bought a coin on the BST forum from somebody there but after checking all my pm's no luck
    is there a place to check for members by their real names?
    Ebay Seller I.D
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>How did you communicate with him before you received the package? >>

When I received the package ,I just thought he was a forum member the funny thing was it had information from Croatia, places to see and hotel listings, a map ,etc, No coins lol but a really nice shirt, and 2 scarfs ? no note or anything the package was from Md. And I thought I bought a coin on the BST forum from somebody there but after checking all my pm's no luck
    is there a place to check for members by their real names? >>

That is strange. I don't know of any way to search for real names on the boards. Even if you could some CU members don't always have their information visible, so it wouldn't do you any luck anyway if his info was private (Posts per day, name, etc.) Does it seem like the package was trying to "sell" you something? Like "Hey, heres a free shirt and a couple scarfs, look at our brochures and take a vacation."
  • Options
    BlindedByEgoBlindedByEgo Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like the beginning of a good spy novel.
  • Options
    WalmannWalmann Posts: 2,806
    "really nice shirt, and 2 scarfs ?"

This is a way to entice you to Croatia, be careful, its on par with the Nigerian Government Funds transfer letter scam.
  • Options
    I know it sounds silly, it is lol and I looked him up on the white pages he is the only one in that area and I think he is in his 70's? anyways My mom noticed 1 of the scarfs is from the Dutch Royal Hilton Hotel, but they are both cashmere image that was making this whole thing really weird ,maybe I will do a giveaway for the shirt lol.MoJo
    Ebay Seller I.D
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    I would ask on the BST board regarding the Package contents... someone may have mixed up shipping labels??
  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,817 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I received a package from a Charles J Sullivan how do I find out if he is a member here? any help is appreciated, thanks in advance,MoJo >>

Go to facebook.com , you might have some luck there??
    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    DieClashDieClash Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭
    "Mr. MoJo risin'. Gotta keep on risin'. Ridin' ridin' Whoa"
    "Please help us keep these boards professional and informative…. And fun." - DW
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES
  • Options

<< <i>Mr. MoJo risin'. Gotta keep on risin'. Ridin' ridin' Whoa" >>

Whoa...... Deja Vue Now that is scary..........I am listening to The Doors L.A woman keep on ridin,ridin imageimageimage
    Ebay Seller I.D
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    I am confused. You got a pckage and dont know who its from?? Was your name on it? why would you think it was from a forum member?
  • Options

<< <i>why would you think it was from a forum member? >>

It was from Md and in the past I have done some swaps with people there and the name Sullivan seems like I heard it before ,but like I said I checked my pms and no match .My Dad and me have the same name he knows nobody there either, just a weird package, I will post some photos in the morning it is just funny, no note or anything.

but they are nice scarves lol and I REALLY would NOT like to go to Croatia at this time lol Maybe I will put a giveaway/swap/tag or something??? together with the shirt and some COINS and we can add to it and past it along lol
    its late guys just thought I would share a weird day with everyone and thought maybe somebody has heard that name
    GOD BLESS EVERYONE and have a good night. MoJo zzzzzzzz
    Ebay Seller I.D
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file