Home U.S. Coin Forum

2006 Silver Reverse Black Label - NGC

ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
I know this is a PCGS forum, but, though you guys might know the answer before I try to find a NGC forum.

If I have 2006 20th Anniversary Silver Set, can I send it in to NGC for the "Black Label" or was that only for a short term/first strike things?

I'd send them to PCGS, but, for some reason, the reverse just looks awesome with the black label...Thx
Positive BST Transactions with:
Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123

Comments

• coinkid855coinkid855 Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭
    If the set is not sealed, then the only coin that would get the special 20th anniversary label is the reverse proof.

-Paul
  • ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    OK...I thought I read that somewhere, but, couldn't find the info. Thanks, T
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • KonaheadKonahead Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭
    PEACE! This is the first day of the rest of your life.

Fred, Las Vegas, NV
  • KonaheadKonahead Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭
    I sent mine in way back when in the orignal packing, but not sealed. No problem and have have three happy 70 black label slabs.
    PEACE! This is the first day of the rest of your life.

Fred, Las Vegas, NV
  • ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    Very Nice!
    I have 3 sets and want 1 Black Label Set. Trying to figure out the best way to do that.
    I guess send in the Reverse and hope for the best. Then buy 2 Black 70s?
  • YaHaYaHa Posts: 4,220
    I have orange labels on mine.. I think they are nuclear waste coins, these awlful white spots are all over them..image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file