Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Not counting eBay, where do you like to shop to find the best deals on coins online?

Just curious...........

Comments

• Options
    MidLifeCrisisMidLifeCrisis Posts: 10,524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Define "best deal".

• Options
    al410al410 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭
    David Lawrence Rare Coins, very nice coins at very fair prices in my dealings.

AL
  • Options
    edix2001edix2001 Posts: 3,388
    random surfing
  • Options

<< <i>Define "best deal". >>

good quality and price.....and customer service
  • Options
    SUMORADASUMORADA Posts: 4,797

What a great opportunity for a shameless plug....but I won't do it...nope I won't......ah the hell with it....go to my ebay auctions. image
  • Options
    holeinone1972holeinone1972 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭
    B S T

• Options
    KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

I think DLRC has to be close to the top for ease of use and quality customer service.

• Options
    MidLifeCrisisMidLifeCrisis Posts: 10,524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coin Rarities Online....easy choice.
  • Options
    At the top of the page there is a search function. Type in Master List, Almost any one of those links is good hunting grounds. I only go to afew anymore, but I know where to go for what I like.

Good luck with your search...
  • Options
    HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭

<< <i>What a great opportunity for a shameless plug....but I won't do it...nope I won't......ah the hell with it....go to my ebay auctions. image >>

"Not counting eBay" smarty...image
  • Options

<< <i>B S T >>

• Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭
    Heritage, the US Mint and BST's here
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tons of great deals on Heritage this week so far image
  • Options
    boyhowdyboyhowdy Posts: 657
    "David Lawrence Rare Coins, very nice coins at very fair prices in my dealings."

????? They are the second largest seller of my series, Barber dimes, after Heritage.
    They do have great customer service, but, they price items at the retail level. Bargain
    hunters can always find a better deal if they put in the work looking.

Alaska coins is a good place for circulated silver. I also check out CCE for their great
    inventory.

NOTE -- If you find a coin you like at a site like CCE it is important to realize that the
    coins posted there can almost always be found on the sellers' site CHEAPER. That's because
    the dealers merely add the cost of advertising on CCE onto their price for the coin. Going through
    CCE is like going to an auto dealer when you can buy direct from the manufacturer.

Steve
    Collecting XF+ toned Barber dimes
  • Options
    ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno but Im pO ed that I found an 1864 gold dollar for sale as SOME dealer online and I cannot find it again!
  • Options
    tmcsr69tmcsr69 Posts: 1,307
    goodwill.com
    Crazy old man from Missouri
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best deals are actually the friendships built along the road of collecting.

I know that sounds stupid, but it's true.
  • Options
    MowgliMowgli Posts: 1,219

<< <i>"David Lawrence Rare Coins, very nice coins at very fair prices in my dealings."

????? They are the second largest seller of my series, Barber dimes, after Heritage.
    They do have great customer service, but, they price items at the retail level. Bargain
    hunters can always find a better deal if they put in the work looking. >>

In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file