Home Sports Talk

Who thinks a Lakers/Nuggets - Kobe/Melo Western Conference Finals would be fun to watch?

SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
I wouldn't mind seen that series and having it go to game 7.

Kobe v. Melo has great PO, as in potential.

The supporting casts on both teams are very good and very deep.

Billups is a great floor general for Denver.

Denver also has the white guy (named Anderson?) who has the wild hairstyles and the multi colored Tats all over his body. I heard that he played JC ball somewhere, skipped the rest of college and hooked up with the NBA as an unsigned rookie free agent. He plays alot for Denver and he is a beast on the boards. He will be an attention getting and water cooler topic during a Lakers/Denver series.

Comments

• bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    Sure, I guess that would be ok.
  • billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    a white guy (named Anderson?) You're obviously a huge NBA fan.

Nice job looking past the Mavs.
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Nice job looking past the Mavs. >>

And the Rockets.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    Toward the end of this season, you can see Koby is starting to lose a step. He's developed into a lights out shooter, but his drive to the basket isn't what it was in past years. He's still one of the greatest, but he's either getting old and worn out, or is fatigued do to the long season last year, staright into the Olympics, and now another championship grind....

Melo seems to be coming into his own, with Billups on the wing
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭

<< <i>a white guy (named Anderson?) You're obviously a huge NBA fan.

Nice job looking past the Mavs. >>

Mavs have been playing some great bball the last couple of months and seem to be on all cylinders.