Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone else started getting a vintage sub ready?

I just saw the May special for vintage cards 55 and earlier for 6.00 per card. Is anyone else going to be taking advantage of this offer?

Comments

• Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    As soon as I ge home! I have some low grade T206's and a few other things. They will be shipped tomorrow! Too bad I missed both April specials because in part I was a little too lazy.
    Bob
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    Good day,
    I have 30-35 pre 1955 right now and an Auction I won last Sun. night of 116 1953 Who-Z-At Star cards which I should have today or tomorrow. Hope to sub a major portion of that lot. You looking to piggback or just curious?
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    MrVintageMrVintage Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    Just curious. I'll have some 32 us caramels, 34 goudeys, 34-36 batter ups to send so far.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Heck yes! I have (6) '52 Topps cards ready, now I have to get 4 more cards to throw in the sub.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    i would like to anyone doing a group sub????
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    Oh, Yeah! I was too lazy to send off my 40+ '34 Goudey cards the last time a prewar special was announced, and I'm not going to let this one pass me by. I've since added a dozen raw '15 CJs to the mix, and with the submission form already filled out, next Friday is Zero Hour. Thanks, Carol!
    Always looking for 1915 Cracker Jacks in a uniform PSA 3 (NQ)

psacard.com/psasetregistry/publishedset.aspx?s=223023&ac=1
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes!!!! I've got 148 cards ready to go for that one. I need to see if I have anything else besides boxing cards to slam into it.
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Does deciding what cards to submit count? So far I have 7 in mind that I know where they are and a bunch more to locate (I misplaced a box with about 15-20 cards that are to be submitted at some point - several of which would go under this special).

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.