Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

May 14th @12noon.. Who is going to buy the hot,hot,hot. Linkys.

Just was wondering since the first linkys sold out and were hard to get, how many of you will chase this one.. I like the design very much..

Lincoln One-Cent Redesign
2ndlinkyof4

Comments

• Options
    I like all of the new reverses very much, and will be buying 5 sets of each. Anythings better than that Memorial we've been staring at for the past 50 years. Well so far they've done a little design change for the nickel, quarter, and now cent, who thinks the dime will be next?
  • Options
    YaHaYaHa Posts: 4,220

<< <i>I like all of the new reverses very much, and will be buying 5 sets of each. Anythings better than that Memorial we've been staring at for the past 50 years. Well so far they've done a little design change for the nickel, quarter, and now cent, who thinks the dime will be next? >>

I don't think the Parks design will be a hit next year on the quarter.. Too much tweaking.. JMHO....
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will.

Why I didn't buy 5 of the first issue from the Mint at Portland ANA I'll never know.
    Bone head!
    I think at the time I was thinking I didn't want to lug them around all day so I just picked one up.
    Next day they were sold out. image

• Options
    I plan to buy the max
  • Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Just was wondering since the first linkys sold out and were hard to get, how many of you will chase this one.. I like the design very much..

Lincoln One-Cent Redesign
    2ndlinkyof4 >>

I'll play image
  • Options
    ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it marked on my calendar!

K
    ANA LM
  • Options
    The mintage of these cents will likely be lower than the first design with the Mint throttling back on their production this year.
    Successful BST transactions: clackamas, goldman86, alohagary, rodzm, bigmarty58, Hyperion, segoja, levinll, dmarks
  • Options
    Can you subscribe to these?
  • Options
    aficionadoaficionado Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭
    I'm sure they will have plenty of these. They were caught off gaurd last time.

Atleast 200,000 boxes will be sold, maybe even some bags. There were 100,000 boxes sold for the first one.

It should help POP the Birth Place back to $100 or more.

I'm a buyer, as I was on the first one, but I don't expect as big a run up, although I'm sure they will hold $10.

• Options
    I am in also!
  • Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭

<< <i>I'm sure they will have plenty of these. They were caught off gaurd last time.

Atleast 200,000 boxes will be sold, maybe even some bags. There were 100,000 boxes sold for the first one.

I'm a buyer, as I was on the first one, but I don't expect as big a run up, although I'm sure they will hold $10. >>

I thought I read somewhere CW that the 2nd release would be limited to 100,000, just like the first. Maybe they will ship in time for the holidays...I just got a regret to inform your email for an order I placed 4/17....Backordered now to 8/1....image
  • Options
    aficionadoaficionado Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I'm sure they will have plenty of these. They were caught off gaurd last time.

I'm a buyer, as I was on the first one, but I don't expect as big a run up, although I'm sure they will hold $10. >>

I thought I read somewhere CW that the 2nd release would be limited to 100,000, just like the first. Maybe they will ship in time for the holidays...I just got a regret to inform your email for an order I placed 4/17....Backordered now to 8/1....image >>

If that's true then the second coin might go higher than the first.

I mean, we are JUST starting to see the first coin and most people can't even get a roll from the Bank. How long will take for the second, third and forth coin to get out there ???

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Can you subscribe to these? >>

No. You can only subscribe to "regular" issues. Things that repeat, year after year. Not the "special" issues, which these are.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

............that reminds me. yesterday i got a bicentennial quarter in change.image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file