Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA forms ? -- print a ton out for 100+ submission ?

Hey guys,

All the PSA forms I see only have 15 lines for cards. Does that mean I have to print out all 7 pages to add more cards / or can I just keep attaching additional forms pg. (1-2). I never submitted more than the 15 lines in the past. I'm sure some of you can help.

Also, how many cards do you guys recommed as a max in btw. cardboard packs before you should start another man made cardboard pack?

Do you really need to place stickers ID-ing all these cards?

I finally have all the cards sorted in Card Saver 1's , any recommendations for my first big sub.

thanks its gonna be a long task., lol -- can't imagine someone doing those group subs.

thanks again

rich tree
Buying:
Topps White Out (silver) letters Alex Gordon
80 Topps Greg Pryor “No Name"
90 ProSet Dexter Manley error
90 Topps Jeff King Yellow back
1958 Topps Pancho Herrera (no“a”)
81 Topps Art Howe (black smear above hat)
91 D A. Hawkins BC-12 “Pitcher”

Comments

• Options
    Link to your answer
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    richtreerichtree Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭
    thanks, D

-rich
    Buying:
  • Options
    No problem. I have never submitted a PSA order but I think you have to sticker id all the cards. Rules are rules. image

As for the sandwiching of cards in cardboard. Personally I'd only do around 25 cards or so. Just seems more sturdy.

Insured/tracking, photocopy paperwork and

Good Luck !
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    richtreerichtree Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭
    yeah, hopefully they postmark the package today even if I get to the post office late today because I have to buy stickers now.

So we will see.

Buying:
  • Options
    I have never put stickers on my submissions.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have never put stickers on my submissions. >>

I think, if anything, it's courtesy to do that for the people who are handling and grading your cards.

In my last order, I subbed 80 cards, and made two sandwiches of 40 cards each.

I also used my own Excel Spreadsheet for my order sheet, patterned after their order sheet. This was the first time I've done that, so I hope they don't mind!
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    i see no reason for that couresty as they take forever to grade my subs and roughly get about 10% of each sub that I have to turned right around and send back to them because of mechaincal errors. so as i see i have no reason to sticker them. when they cant read my subs correctly for the type of card that it is.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    ssollarsssollars Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I have never put stickers on my submissions. >>

I think, if anything, it's courtesy to do that for the people who are handling and grading your cards.

In my last order, I subbed 80 cards, and made two sandwiches of 40 cards each.

I also used my own Excel Spreadsheet for my order sheet, patterned after their order sheet. This was the first time I've done that, so I hope they don't mind! >>

I've used my own Excel Spreadsheet "order form" for my last few subs as well and they have been fine!
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    I use the sub form for the first 15 cards and a plain sheet of paper for the rest. I sticker the cards and have never had any problems...yet.
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY