Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Well, the price certainly looks appealing on this one!

--->image<---

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• zeebobzeebob Posts: 2,825
    Dude! You made a smiley a link? Good man.
  • thisnamztakenthisnamztaken Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you add it to your shopping basket yet, and leave a note thanking them for their generous giveaway?
    If not, I'll be on it faster than a duck on a June bug! image
    I never thought that growing old would happen so fast.
    - Jim
  • I added it to my shopping basket and then tried to checkout, but I got a message indicating a minimum purchase of $10 is required to checkout.

So I sent an inquiry regarding the item, and I asked if he could increase the price by $10. I also stated that I couldn't resist the price. If he responds, I'll post it here. image
  • ajaanajaan Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have put another coin into your basket to make the min.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Heck, I would pay twice as much as he is askingimageimage

Successful BST transactions with:CollectorsCoins, farthing, Filacoins, LordMarcovan, Duki, Spoon, Jinx86, ubercollector, hammered54
    LochNess and ProfHaroldHill

• << <i>Should have put another coin into your basket to make the min. >>

No, I don't want to carry the joke that far, since it is obviously a mistake, and I'd actually have to fork over $10, then get it refunded. And it would be annoying to him to have to issue the refund, so the joke would end up just being aggravation.

edited... I've got to fix that dang bug in my keboard.
  • >MECKLENBURG-STRELITZ, Friedrich Wilhelm, 1860-1904, 20 Mark 1873 A

>20 Mark 1873, A. Gold. J.236, nearly uncirculated. Price on request

image What is so special about this?
    Coinborg: Your distinctive coins will be added to my collection.
    BS&T image : kryptonitecomics, PCcoins (2x), Spoon (7x), Coppercolor, Preussen (2x), Filamcoins, agentjim007, CB2597, DCW, 1960NYGiants
    Ebay: + <waitin'> NEG: Chameleoncoins
    NonBST/Ebay: image Rick's Coins
    WTB: Toners, BU Darkside, Sovs & 20 Mark, LMU/SMU Gold.
  • theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
  • OK, let me get this straight: it says "price on request" and the price listed is 0, therefore... ?
    Coinborg: Your distinctive coins will be added to my collection.
    BS&T image : kryptonitecomics, PCcoins (2x), Spoon (7x), Coppercolor, Preussen (2x), Filamcoins, agentjim007, CB2597, DCW, 1960NYGiants
    Ebay: + <waitin'> NEG: Chameleoncoins
    NonBST/Ebay: image Rick's Coins
    WTB: Toners, BU Darkside, Sovs & 20 Mark, LMU/SMU Gold.

• << <i>OK, let me get this straight: it says "price on request" and the price listed is 0, therefore... ? >>

It didn't say "price on request" until after inquiries. NOW, it says "price on request".

I can see where you wouldn't see the point of this post given the current description.