Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

old ebay search back already?

BBNBBN Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭
I had been using the new search and finally adjusting to it when the old search came back and said it's available until June. ANyone else notice? Or even care? image

Positive BST Transactions (buyers and sellers): wondercoin, blu62vette, BAJJERFAN, privatecoin, blu62vette, AlanLastufka, privatecoin

#1 1951 Bowman Los Angeles Rams Team Set
#2 1980 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set
#8 (and climbing) 1972 Topps Los Angeles Rams Team Set

Comments

• Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been using the old search, I opted out of any "new" features.
    Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    habaracahabaraca Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone else experiencing a VERY slow response time?

seems to be to be taking a long time to load new pages lately.

• Options
    fishcookerfishcooker Posts: 3,446 ✭✭
    Yes, it's so slow I pretty much had to quit using it. The comments I found basically said that I'm expected to keep my computer up to date, or buy a new one, so that it will read ebay fast enough. While that is one solution... I found another.
  • Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehehe, I've stopped opting out but every once in a while I'd still get the old search by default. I had not noticed the implementation date had been changed to June. I can't say I'm at all surprised, though.

Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file