Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

MS LIVE Cashback - i can't get the discount to appear when EBAY page opens

I am showing 8% on the live.com page, but when it goes to EBAY it doesn't show...anyone having any luck? what are you using for your search?
Currently collecting all sports HOF Rookie Cards graded by PSA...for my sons Jayce & Luke.

Successful dealings with: ChiSoxCardboard,
lbcoach20, ShootyBabitt, cincyredlegs, pclpads, jwgators, hoopguru33, mphilking, daverat, Hallco, corvette1340, 8irvin8, Pre72, Estil, BigDaddyBowman, al032184. 1966CUDA, gwinny, samspop

Comments

• jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    It can be glitchy like that sometimes. Give it an hour or so and it should work again.
  • jlzinckjlzinck Posts: 907 ✭✭
    I may be a browser thing also.

I have NEVER seen the cashback on my home PC so I have had to do all my purchases on my work system

Mark
    --------------------------------------------
    NFL HOF RC SET
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I just went in and had no problem with the 8% showing up.

Went to Live.com and signed in.

Searched for "Wii".

clicked on the ebay "wii" link.

Went into ebay and did a search.

the 8% showed up in all the BINs.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • craiggercraigger Posts: 656 ✭✭
    thanks guys - it just worked for me too...finally got the Jordan Auto I was looking for !
    Currently collecting all sports HOF Rookie Cards graded by PSA...for my sons Jayce & Luke.

Successful dealings with: ChiSoxCardboard,
    lbcoach20, ShootyBabitt, cincyredlegs, pclpads, jwgators, hoopguru33, mphilking, daverat, Hallco, corvette1340, 8irvin8, Pre72, Estil, BigDaddyBowman, al032184. 1966CUDA, gwinny, samspop