Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Found these in change yesterday

I found a 1955 cent(wished it was a double die) and a 1964 quarter yesterday in change from a convience store. What has anybody else found in their change recently?
Positive:
BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

Negative BST Transactions:

Comments

• Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife got a silver dime yesterday.
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    image $$$$ ???

You mean people actually use and touch that stuff nowadays......heck I thought it was all done by computer transactions now and plastic.... image

unfortunatily for me I have not received anything in about a year now.............image
  • Options
    Mine was a 40-S Wheaty I got in change from the liquor store about 3 weeks ago.
  • Options
    RobbRobb Posts: 2,034
    Yesterday I went through some bank rolled dimes in search of '82pd and '83pd. Found a beautiful 1943 Mercury dime. Excellent condition with all of the high spots still there. It's only downside is that it had zero luster. Also found a '65 and a '67 that looked like they had just come from the Mint.

But of course, nothing from '82 or '83 that was nice enough for the Dansco. image
    imageRIP

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file