Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Did you see dcgolfer's new Roosevelt Dime Sets?

fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
Looks like he put up one nice group of dimes!

Close to Perfect is the right name.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

Comments

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    So I'll assume the contents are visible to the public?

Unlike the Presidential Dollar folks that like to hide the contents of their set. image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Super set for sure, and looks to have a fair amount of room for future upgrades.
    It's nice to see some of the coins from my old set in such a high ranking spot. They were never going to get there with me.
    And like they say, we never really own them, we are just their care-takers for awhile, then they move on. image
    Dan
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to publicly congradulate DCGolfer's new set of Roosies. Coming in at 1st place in the 1965-Date Clad w/varieties set is no small achievement.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome set of dimes!!!
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    Paul you jumped the gun just a little bit with the new set. image
    Dan
  • Options

<< <i>Paul you jumped the gun just a little bit with the new set. image >>

I jumped what Gun?

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    Nevermind, he's there now. image
    Dan
  • Options
    dcgolferdcgolfer Posts: 253 ✭✭
    Thanks everyone for all the nice comments. As with the Silver set, Nick deserves the credit. A special thanks to Paul, who provided us with a very solid set to start with. Always on the lookout for upgrades, but they have to pass the "Nick test" first, so please contact onlyroosies if you have anything to offer.

Dan
  • Options

<< <i>"Nick test" first, so please contact onlyroosies if you have anything to offer. >>

Nick who???image
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    Nick is overrated!!! Jim is the brains behind that conglomerate!!!!!

But Nick hits the ball much sweeter on the course; don't ask Jim to make a 10 foot putt to save you life!!!!image

I'm already planning the FUN rematch!!!image

Roosies rule!
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options

<< <i>don't ask Jim to make a 10 foot putt to save you life!!!! >>

I've been practicing. Yep, using one of the dog's to stop the ball before it goes past the hole. Great ball wash by the way.image
  • Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    Kudos to Dan. image A real class act in every way.
  • Options

<< <i>Kudos to Dan. image A real class act in every way. >>

This is why I consider Dan a good friend now. image

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.