Home Precious Metals
Options

Good deal

100 oz bar $1320 Or best offer Even better if you use your Cashback from Live.com
Its all relative

Comments

• Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extremely good deal with the cashback discount. Good enough I'd buy it without thinking twice about it if I had the cash in the account to do it.
  • Options
    I wonder why it hasn't sold. I don't really want it but if it doesn't sell soon I may have to purchase it.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never heard of it, is that a known and trusted brand?
  • Options
    Yep, huge in Europe.

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Yep, huge in Europe. >>

Indeed, a trusted name from Deutschland. I wonder how old this poured bar is.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Yep, huge in Europe. >>

Indeed, a trusted name from Deutschland. I wonder how old this poured bar is.

imageimageimage >>

Apmex has them available and says they are "new" so it's likely the bar is not that old at all. Apmex is selling them for $1,379.00, a full $59 more than the eBay one.
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poof! I love the name but I'm not thrilled with the look of that bar, especially the sides. Glad someone pulled the trigger, glad it wasn't me.
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    Apmex is selling the poured Heraeus 100 oz. bars (same one as on Ebay) for .99 cents over spot.

But they're also selling the "struck" Heraeus 10 oz. bars, which are much nicer, for the same price if you buy enough of them. image
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Poof! I love the name but I'm not thrilled with the look of that bar, especially the sides. Glad someone pulled the trigger, glad it wasn't me. >>

+1