Home U.S. Coin Forum

Reinstated 2009 Abraham Lincoln Proof Silver Dollar Commemorative coin order

Re: Order Number xxxxxxxxx

Dear United States Mint Customer,

We are contacting you regarding your 2009 Abraham Lincoln Proof Silver Dollar Commemorative coin order. Due to a processing error, your order was inadvertently cancelled on April 14, 2009. You may have already received a notice concerning this cancellation. We will reinstate your order the week of April 27, 2009. Please note that you will retain your original order number and your placement in line for order processing.

If you placed your original order under a waitlist status, your order will remain in that status. This means that the United States Mint will retain a limited quantity of orders above the maximum product limit. In the event products become available due to cancellations, we will fulfill orders from the waitlist on a first-in, first-served basis. The United States Mint cannot provide information about your position on the waitlist. Please ensure that your credit card information remains up to date.

We apologize for the inconvenience this matter may have caused you.

Customer Service Center
United States Mint

Comments

• TrustNo1TrustNo1 Posts: 1,359
    Yep, got that too. But have to cancel now since Stckplunge helped me out of a jam when they cancelled the order
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,490 ✭✭✭✭
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • droopyddroopyd Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Yep, got that too. But have to cancel now since Stckplunge helped me out of a jam when they cancelled the order >>

No need to cancel, just flip 'em on the Bay.

Me at the Springfield coin show:
    60 years into this hobby and I'm still working on my Lincoln set!
  • TrustNo1TrustNo1 Posts: 1,359

<< <i>

<< <i>Yep, got that too. But have to cancel now since Stckplunge helped me out of a jam when they cancelled the order >>

No need to cancel, just flip 'em on the Bay. >>

only one ordered so I will just cancel or return the favor if someone tells me they need one.. I'm guessing they have em by the ton.
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if I'll get the email on all my buffalo fractionals. image

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file