Home Sports Talk
Options

When will the Brett Favre stories begin...

I'm guessing mid July...

Am I speaking Chinese?

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭

<< <i>I'm guessing mid July... >>

Vikes will have em on their list!
  • Options
    intenceintence Posts: 1,255
    lets hope not!
  • Options
    Didn't even get through the day!

Why release him? Favre released
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    In my fantasy league we do an auction style draft on the saturday after the Super Bowl, I spent $2, which is the minimum bid, to get Brett. I hope he plays one more year. I also bought Vick for two bucks
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC
  • Options
    It may actually happen, I would love to see Favre play for the Vikings!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4142857
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    DaBeefDaBeef Posts: 2,478
    I love it, non stop on espn and all local radio all day! I'm ready for the season like never before, seeing him in Purple is unreal!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Ladies and gentlemen....

We got him...

Favre signs with Minnesota

Ok Im having problems linking it, here it is..

https://wcco.com/video/?id=62329@wcco.dayport.com

Mark Rosen is NOT Ed Werder. This is legit.

Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    SUPERBOWL HOMEBOY!!!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Best news Packer, Lions and Bear's fans got all year.
  • Options
    BIG year for A.D. coming up, injury free and he will run for 2000 yards. Chester will pop another K. Yeah Im sure they would MUCH rather face Sage or Tjack lol... You watch much football there buddy? You cant bring me down, baby lol...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Tell me this wasnt planned!

www.vikings.com

Look at all the gear thats already on there, awesome!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    HELL YEAH! This is why he wants to play. Hell he may play till hes 44 after this win!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>HELL YEAH! This is why he wants to play. Hell he may play till hes 44 after this win! >>

Nice! Whether you like him or not, the NFL is definitely more exciting with Favre than without.
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭
    Nothing like waiting until the last second (or two)!
  • Options
    This is the first time a guy has actually come out of retirement and put up numbers like this. It is unreal, he is WELL ahead of pace of EVERY good stat he ever had with GB. He is 40 years old! I am honored that one of the greatest QB's in NFL history wanted to join the Purple this (and last) year. At this point, he might even play until he is 44?

110 QB rating 17 tds/3 ints 2300 yards through 9 games, thats nuts... Especially coming from a guy that has thrown 310 picks before he arrived...

Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options

<< <i>Best news Packer, Lions and Bear's fans got all year. >>

How u like him now lol...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options

<< <i>This is the first time a guy has actually come out of retirement and put up numbers like this. It is unreal, he is WELL ahead of pace of EVERY good stat he ever had with GB. He is 40 years old! I am honored that one of the greatest QB's in NFL history wanted to join the Purple this (and last) year. At this point, he might even play until he is 44?

110 QB rating 17 tds/3 ints 2300 yards through 9 games, thats nuts... Especially coming from a guy that has thrown 310 picks before he arrived... >>

I didn't know we had John Madden on the boards.
  • Options
    Yep, always liked the guy even when he was in GB. What is your point?
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options

<< <i>Yep, always liked the guy even when he was in GB. What is your point? >>

Madden has a curiously uncharacteristic man crush on Farve that is bordering between bizarre and obsessive. Farve can do nothing wrong when Madden is announcing - glad I don't have to listen to him anymore. Farve is the best QB the Purple has had since Cunningham. IF only Anderson could kick a game winning FG, the Vikes would have a SB win. The Falcons never should have gone. Dude, I'm a Vikes fan from the days of Tarkenton, Foreman, Yary, Tinglehoff, Sammy White and of course the Purple People Eaters defense Page, Eller, Marshall, Krause and the great mind of Bud Grant. So I'd love to see the Vikings beat up on NO like they did in the playoffs in the 90's winning 44-0. Just havin' a little fun with ya man!!