Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Woo Hoo....I'm in 1st place again.....

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
I don't know what Larry did, but I'm .08 in front of him as of last night. Won't last long! He must have deleted a coin or two.

Comments

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>He must have deleted a coin or two. >>

He actually is missing at least 3 Roosies that I can tell. Jon you better print that while you can! image

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your not the lead dog the view is always the same...image

Congrats!!!
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

If your not the lead dog the view is always the same...Text

I know.......and have gotten used to the view that I will soon see again.
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jon,

You shouldn't shake ur head, you have 1 heck of a set and everyone is wanting to see 100%. Once you get 100% its all gravey from there. You up-grade and your set rating has now where to go but north!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Good for you, Jon, take a screen shot before he moves up. image

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭

I was playing around with the registry Sunday (haven't really dug into it for a while) found a bunch of new registries I am eligible for, decided to populate a few of them and one of them came up as a #1 registry. So now I have two currently ranked #1 sets

• Options
    I keep hearing about this 'screen shot' thingy. I am not a complete computer idiot (like to think of myself as more than simply computer literate), but have no clue what 'screen shot' is. Is it different depending on your OS, or is it in a program, such as 'paint', or.....??? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I keep hearing about this 'screen shot' thingy. I am not a complete computer idiot (like to think of myself as more than simply computer literate), but have no clue what 'screen shot' is. Is it different depending on your OS, or is it in a program, such as 'paint', or.....??? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! >>

On my Mac Shift-Command-3 key combination will give you a screen shot. I'm sure the Windows key combination is similar.
  • Options
    smetsmet Posts: 359 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I keep hearing about this 'screen shot' thingy. I am not a complete computer idiot (like to think of myself as more than simply computer literate), but have no clue what 'screen shot' is. Is it different depending on your OS, or is it in a program, such as 'paint', or.....??? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! >>

On my Mac Shift-Command-3 key combination will give you a screen shot. I'm sure the Windows key combination is similar. >>

On a Windows system, press the print screen button and then paste into a program like paint.
  • Options
    KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

On Mac 10.5.6 you can capture your screen or any window using 'Grab' in the Utilities folder.

• Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

On my Mac Shift-Command-3 key combination will give you a screen shot. I'm sure the Windows key combination is similar. >>

On a Windows system, press the print screen button and then paste into a program like paint. >>

You can also paste it into notepad