Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
  • Options
    purduepetepurduepete Posts: 790 ✭✭✭
    Tom

Collecting: Topps 1952-79, Bowman 1952-55, OPC 1965-71, and Pre-War White Sox cards
  • Options
    4) Chase Utley
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw crap, my spoof got nuked. image
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Definition of beast :

1. An animal other than a human, especially a large four-footed mammal.

2. Animal nature as opposed to intellect.

Not great attributes for an NFL QB, but ... good luck with it ... whatever ... I guess if you're desperate ... image
    Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    I think this thread would be much more interesting if the title had an R inbetween the B and the E.
  • Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159

<< <i>I think this thread would be much more interesting if the title had an R inbetween the B and the E. >>

This thread is not about A-Roid.
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This thread is not about A-Roid. >>

or Sabathia
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Aw crap, my spoof got nuked. image >>

Looks like your spoof wasn't the only thing to get nuked last night.

Too bad, I was just starting to have fun...

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    I wish I could be like Ryan Howard
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    You think you could find a more annoyingly large picture than that?
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) David Wright

2) Carlos Beltran

3) K-Rod

4) Santana

5) Pelfry (when pitches vs the Sillies at least)

LMAO!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I can't keep up with this guy!

Sincerely,
    Al Pujols
  • Options
    Another vote for David Wright...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    This is what Ryan Howard looks like right before he straightened Johnny Cueto's hat with a monster shot to the deepest part of the ballpark. Wright
    can only dream of this!
  • Options
    And you can only dream that anyone here has any interest in what you say, LOL.

Are you even a Phillies fan? I mean, you've lied about almost everything else, so maybe you're just a frontrunner here, too..image

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>image
    This is what Ryan Howard looks like right before he straightened Johnny Cueto's hat with a monster shot to the deepest part of the ballpark. Wright
    can only dream of this! >>

Hey, that's Babe Howard
  • Options
    Im sure at his point you are wondering what Ryan Howard is holding in his hands...that, my orange and blue friend, is called a bat, what it isn't is a garbage
    can lid, real ball players can hit them a long way with a bat and not a garbage can lid. Please phone the Mets!

Thanks
    Kevin
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Ryan Howard is unstoppable! Surrender now!

JS
  • Options
    Add Beltran to the beasts list, and K-Rod, too, LMAO!!

Maine with 6 IP 1 run, this is going to be SICK!!

BAM!! LMAO!!

• Options
    no no Grote, no leasts, BEASTS!!

Sincerely,
    Players with more than 6 home runs
  • Options

<< <i>Ryan Howard is unstoppable! Surrender now!

JS >>

Ryan can hit as many homers as he wants. It's not gonna help with that pathetic pitching staff.
  • Options
    OHH......Howard swings and misses....strike 3....strands 2 men in scoring position...how sad

Yeah, he sure is clutch
  • Options
    Looks like Howard Kingman is coming back down to earth...we knew he couldn't keep up this pace, looks like it's happening sooner rather than later!!

• Options
    Add Sheffield and Murphy, now, too..

Sincerely,

NL Pitching

• Options

^
    This is what you get when you hit them into the third deck and the bases are loaded.

ALBERT PUJOLS WHO?
  • Options
    Hamels looked awful against the a AAA lineup...geez how many games can you get vs the Nats! I'd be concerned if I were a Sillies fan!

• Options
    actually I would be more worried about our bullpen, who have been not giving up squat, plus Ryan Howard just hits everything over the fence...its just not fair.

Sincerely,
    Those teams with clean up hitters who can't hit it over the fence.
  • Options
    our bullpen, who have been not giving up squat,

Yeah, Lidge has been lights out of late, LOL!!

Geez..do you even watchy baseball? Besides ESPN, I mean...

• Options
    Ah Lidge HAS been lights out lately, check the paper once in a while?

Howard now has more home runs than your entire team. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

JS
  • Options

Ah Lidge HAS been lights out lately, check the paper once in a while?

The same Lidge you were crying to have benched about three days ago? That guy? Boy, you really are a clown! LMAO!

• Options
    From Stain:

Im not sure what the heck Chuck is doing, it is clear that Lidge can't hit the side of a U haul truck right now. Madson is the best reliver on the staff yet is only
    pitching a few outs. His old school BS is really getting on my nerves. Flawless 8 innings almost blown again cause Chuck wants to build Lidge's confidence.
    Enough with that, we already let the Yanks off the hook once, can't do it against divison foes.

LMAO!!

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If everyone could please from now on refer to Ryan Howard as Babe Howard, it would be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you for your cooperation.
  • Options
    I mean, it isn't even funny how good this guy is. He hits a titanic blast in his first at bat, and comes up with the bases loaded, they probably should of walked
    him, but how can you do that with Ibanez behind him. Howard is still young too..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sincerely
    The NL East
  • Options
    In one of my fantasy leagues, the guy I'm playing this week has Ryan Howard. Howard hits a HR last night and still gets -7.5 points for the day.
  • Options

NO MAS
    NO MAS
  • Options
    --------------------
    l l
    l l
    l l
    l l
    l l
    l l
    -------------------
    Insert Nolan Lee's pic here
  • Options
    The real #34

• Options
    purduepetepurduepete Posts: 790 ✭✭✭
    Tom

Collecting: Topps 1952-79, Bowman 1952-55, OPC 1965-71, and Pre-War White Sox cards
  • Options
    Cliff IS a great pitcher. Phillies have a MUCH better team than last season, adding Him, Ibanez, this team should win it all again this year. Congrats, soak it in!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    IS THIS A "TRICK THREAD"?
    -----------------------
    the Boz