Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1970 topps supers

Trying to do the baseball and football sets in psa 9. Kind of running into a brick wall on e-bay. Anybody have some to sell or trade?
Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.

Comments

• Options
    TheDudeAbidesTheDudeAbides Posts: 400 ✭✭✭
    I have the following available in PSA 9: 1971 G. Beckert #50, 1970 Andy Messersmith #25. PM me if they fit your needs. Mark
    Collecting 64, 66, 67, 70 & 71 Baseball. Cubs, wax, cello & rack baseball.
  • Options
    Already have the 70 messersmith and not doing the 71's but thanks anyway.
    anyone else?
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
  • Options
    QUITCRABQUITCRAB Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭
    I have a 1971 Brooks Robinson Super in psa 9.
    I have a 1970 Bench and Clemente super in proof form (square cut)-Not graded.
    Make me an offer if you need them...Thanks Scott
  • Options
    Finished the football and am now down to just one card in the baseball set. Can anyone help? Need Billy Williams in PSA 9.