Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Next submission just about done...

477 cards going out- unless I get some other stuff by Wednesday that I can pack up in another box, 477 is the number.

And, tomorrow my FedEx box will arrive with my last sub! I'll post some scans of my favs if anyone wants to take a gander! Oh, and if MrVintage is around- that atomic Grif is ending soon....last time I checked it was around $110

Comments

• Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with this one. I'm hoping to be able to get one out myself before the end of the month
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Holy hell, that refractor ended at $330....

• Options
    MrVintageMrVintage Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    Yeah Mr. Vintage was around and he still can't believe it!!!!
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    All Griffey cards in the sub I'm sure?

Good luck...get lots of 10's
  • Options
    Yup, all Grifs. I might slip a sub sheet in there with a 1910 card I have, and a Gaylord Perry rookie. I'd like to have the Perry slabbed for the simple fact he was my dad's favorite pitcher.

And, Vintage, wanna make me an offer on both of those PSA 10 atomics now? Heh image I do believe Burbank Sportscards has both of 'em for sale though....
  • Options
    That was completely insane on the atomic griffey!!! I don't know what those people were thinking but whatever. I wouldn't pay that much for that card if I had Ken Griffey Jr's money!!!!
  • Options
    I won't buy from Burbanks(I think that has been pretty well documented on the boards). The Manny Ramirez atomic is going crazy on there right now too!!! What is going on with this set?
  • Options
    I dunno, I was watching a few of them on auction just for the heck of it, and noticed Manny was pricey too.

I guess I'm lucky for scoring both Grifs for $100 total....and they were SGC 98s
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    I had that card and sold it back when I needed the money. I think I got around 50 bucks for it!

C
    What do you have for highlights in this batch?
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    I'm waiting for FedEx to deliver, and I'll post some pics of my favs...I'm stoked!