Home U.S. Coin Forum

Pcgs 2009 UHR Gold label?

PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭
I saw this on eBay and wondered how they got this special gold foil label?
The seller says first strike but the slab is not marked so.

Comments

• i want this Label and I don'r know if I'm alone or not but I'm extremly disapointed that they didn't make a specialized label for the HISTORIC UHR....!!image
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,470 ✭✭✭✭
    The cert verification shows no reference to First Strike™ so I'm kinda curious now.

Here's a labeled First Strike™ cert verification:

Perhaps some clarification is needed from the seller?
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm very tired of PCGS and NGC doing endless specialized labels. It's out of hand. If they persist I will ask for my own pedigree. It will keep everyone away.

I don't know about those gold labels. I saw them too. Looks legit but they are definitely NOT first strike. (Put aside the whole FS debate, please.)
    Lance.
    I do not see any mention of First Strike™ in the sellers auction.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I do not see any mention of First Strike™ in the sellers auction. >>

The original post was April 24th (so, almost 6 months ago) and that ebay auction doesn't come up.....so, it could have stated 1st strike.
    The one you linked is current....can't compare the too (in order to answer the original question) other than the gold foil label (ie...the text can't be compared but the pictures can).

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

<< <i>

<< <i>I do not see any mention of First Strike™ in the sellers auction. >>

The original post was April 24th (so, almost 6 months ago) and that ebay auction doesn't come up.....so, it could have stated 1st strike.
    The one you linked is current....can't compare the too (in order to answer the original question) other than the gold foil label (ie...the text can't be compared but the pictures can). >>

You mean I got duped into replying "today" to a "resurrected" post yet again??

Oi!

The name is LEE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file