Home Sports Talk
Options

Attention: NL East:

joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
THAT IS HOW YOU )$*$# SLAP THE FLORIDA MARLINS!!!!

Sincerely,
BAM

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old news...the Pirates already swept them...LOL!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Mets escape against the the worst team in the divison with their best pitcher on the mound...UH OH!

JS
  • Options
    Sillies still tied with Mets in standings..UH OH!! LMAO!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    oh and Flores just blew up your billion dollar pen too!

JS
  • Options
    I just saw the highlights on that homer, that thing was CRUSHED!

F Rod= F Fraud

• Options
    Too bad that HR was meaningless...much like most of your posts! LMAO!!

• Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭

<< <i>Too bad that HR was meaningless...much like most of your posts! LMAO!! >>

• Options
    meaningless??

LOL, you know that anyone else pitching wouldn't of had that much of lead and F-raud would of blow the save. PLUS IT WAS THEIR CATCHER BLOWING HIM
    UP!

I would be VERY worried...the good thing, and you can thank us later, is that you won't be losing any games to the Marlins!

JS
  • Options
    Stalin, your lack of baseball knowledge is embarrassing at times...but I guess as a bandwagon fan who only gets his highlughts from ESPN, I can't expect too much from you in the first place...maybe put down the tuba and read a book or two on baseball...LOL!

• Options
    hey man, call it fiction if you want but your best pitcher+your best closer was only 1 run better than the worst team in baseball. Like I said, you can
    thank us now for keeping you all in the race a few days longer!

JS
  • Options
    hey man, call it fiction if you want but your best pitcher+your best closer was only 1 run better than the worst team in baseball. Like I said, you can

Like I said, comically clueless...

Guess you should cut Hamels now, too, his ERA is around 10 so why keep him??

• Options
    Let's see....

Phillies ace is DONE, their second best pitcher is leading the NL in HRs allowed and an ERA higher than his shoe size, their 3rd pithcer is....uuummmm.....do they have any other starting pitchers?
  • Options

<< <i> hey man, call it fiction if you want but your best pitcher+your best closer was only 1 run better than the worst team in baseball. Like I said, you can

Like I said, comically clueless...

Guess you should cut Hamels now, too, his ERA is around 10 so why keep him?? >>

Yeah your right Hamels has a history is sucking after he got hurt, just look at last year, they guy stunk...oh wait, didn't he beat down the Mets and win a ring?

LMAO, maybe you should pick up a newspaper once in a while!

JS
  • Options
    Phillies ace is DONE, their second best pitcher is leading the NL in HRs allowed and an ERA higher than his shoe size, their 3rd pithcer is....uuummmm.....do they have any other starting pitchers?

I think they have some Asian guy Sung Young Park or something like that, LMAO!!

• Options

<< <i>Phillies ace is DONE, their second best pitcher is leading the NL in HRs allowed and an ERA higher than his shoe size, their 3rd pithcer is....uuummmm.....do they have any other starting pitchers?

I think they have some Asian guy Sung Young Park or something like that, LMAO!! >>

Uh Oh, I mentioned the magic word "rings" and Mets fan took off.
  • Options
    You mean they make a ring for bandwagon fans? The city of Philly wants to know...LOL!!

• Options

<< <i>You mean they make a ring for bandwagon fans? The city of Philly wants to know...LOL!! >>

NO they make rings when you win a bunch of games, get to the playoffs and then win all those games.

Can someone please pass Mets fan a book on how to get fingerware!

wait, never mind they won't need it.

JS
  • Options
    < You mean they make a ring for bandwagon fans? The city of Philly wants to know...LOL!! >>

NO

That's what I figured, too, but thanks for clearing that up...almost time for you to move 1,000 miles south and root for the Yucs...or will it be the Steelers this year, LMAO!!

• Options
    I guess the real question is was Santana cussing in spanish while F-raud was melting his lead?

Guess used to it Johann!

JS