Home Sports Talk
Options

Eagles draft day prediction

stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just a feeling the Eagles are going to trade up, possibly way up, and grab one of those stud wide receivers available in the draft - not sure yet which one.

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭

<< <i>Just a feeling the Eagles are going to trade up, possibly way up, and grab one of those stud wide receivers available in the draft - not sure yet which one. >>

I thought the Eagles were already stacked at the WR position?

Sincerely,
    Freddie Mitchell
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Just a feeling the Eagles are going to trade up, possibly way up, and grab one of those stud wide receivers available in the draft - not sure yet which one. >>

I thought the Eagles were already stacked at the WR position?

Sincerely,
    Freddie Mitchell >>

Yes, Freddie was a bust, but I'll always remember that catch in that playoff game against Green Bay - Freddie had great hands, but he was just way too slow for the NFL game...he couldn't get open unless he had like 14 seconds that time with that catch in the Cowboys game - unfortunately it's not easy holding off pass rushers for 14 seconds. LOL
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just find it amazing how Kevin can go from praising a Philly sports team in one thread to ridiculing another Philly sports team in another thread...Such is the life for a bandwagon fan, LOL!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Yeah I remember that catch, he is now a substitute teacher in Milwaukee!

OUCH

JS
  • Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

I think they'll wind up with Moreno, if it means trading up or not.

They got the LT in Peters. They'll be looking for an RB with the other pick.

An outside chance that they'll trade for Boldin at the last minute, for the other first. It will depend on who is available.