.381 .341 .400

joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
NO MAS!!!!!!!
NO MAS!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
The Brewers

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get it... Kinda funny, I will give you that.
  • Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yucs win % the last three years? Wait, those numbers see too high. Nevermind.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yucs win % the last three years? Wait, those numbers see too high. Nevermind.

Dave

Now, THAT is funny...image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    I just watched sportcenter and I saw where F Fraud was afraid to come out of the bull pen to face the Cards and Putz had to come out and bend over. Sup
    with that?

JS
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just watched sportcenter and I saw where F Fraud was afraid to come out of the bull pen to face the Cards and Putz had to come out and bend over. Sup
    with that?

JS

Umm, a tie game is not a save situation, and closers are not usually brought in to start the eight inning, but we realize your knowledge of baseball is severely limited so we'll let this one slide..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    F Scared
  • k-fraud is a pathetic reliever compared to guys like Fingers and Gossage.
  • The role of the 'closer' is a joke now. Only bringing in a pitcher, supposedly your best reliever, in instances with a lead instead of a tie is terribly bad managing. Forcing a pitcher to come in only with a lead is just bad strategy. If K-Rod (or whoever) is such a great pitcher, only allowing him in with leads is bizarre.

Last night, it wouldn't have mattered as it was the fielding which killed the Mets, not the pitching. But I have wondered why the 'closer' has had his role so specialized.
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Because teams only want these guys pitching 1 inning.

If they came in behind, or tied that sorta messes that up.

Steve
    Good for you.