Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

posting pictures.

i can post pics from my file to any e-mail,but when i try to post to any coin forum pics will not go thru.says invailed file.need help bad...thanks.ken...

Comments

• Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

..........you need to go to photo-bucket first.
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    LoveMyLibertyLoveMyLiberty Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭
    Try this:

click here

or

click here too

Hope this helps
    My Type Set

R.I.P. Bear image
  • Options
    rgCoinGuyrgCoinGuy Posts: 7,478
    Go to www.photobucket.com and set up a free account. Then upload pics, and post the [img] code (fourth link under the pic) into your posts.
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    duck620duck620 Posts: 949 ✭✭✭
    downloaded pics to photobucket.tryed posting to coin forum,attachement says--max attachment size is 50kb.file oversize, deleted. what am i doing wrong?....kenimage
  • Options
    rgCoinGuyrgCoinGuy Posts: 7,478
    You don't attach anything. Copy and paste the forth box down under your picture. If you quote my post here, you will see what it looks like, but it will be in between IMG tags.

imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copy and past..no attachment.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, how did I just end up posting to a four-year-old thread? image

Eh, whatever.

+1 image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>OK, how did I just end up posting to a four-year-old thread? image

Eh, whatever.

+1 image >>

Did you "copy and past"image
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    forum pics have to come from a host site such as photobucket.com. By pasting a link in the forum to the pic (IMG is easiest) whenever the forum page loads on someone else's computer it will show them pics that were linked. Allowing direct post of pics would eat up the forum's bandwidth. Best to eat up a photo hosters.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file