Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

I finally finished the 1956 MS set and

now I sit in 4th place in the registry.

I think I will gather all pertinent coins for Mr. blu62vette and have him do his wonders and then I can finally post pics along side.

Now to take them fattie NGC's and cross them over to PCGS and bump a few of them 66's up a notch..

oh- it's the MORGANHUNTER2 set to be specific.

Comments

• 4 days out here and no crappy comments?

y'all tough on a person....
  • StupidStupid Posts: 558 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations.image
  • tggrtggr Posts: 748
    imageimageimage
  • Sorry Morganhunter! I meant to reply, especially since it was my coin (56-p cent) that finished it for you! I hope you like it! Congratulations!!
  • ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! Birth year?

• << <i>Congrats! Birth year? >>

Now Chris- underneath your avatar picture of who I felt was one of the funniest comedians of my time what do you have listed- 'you big dummy'.

and Lincolns rule- I want to thank you again- this one has been a hard find especially in RD and it matches my 56-d- exactly.

The only hopeful upgrade that I want will be the 56-D Jeffie in a FS designation, after that it will be considered complete( I have a matched set in 66 now) so the quest is a full stepper, and possibly a FB on the 56 Roosie, which I have a lead on at this time.

and to think, I have 4 sets in OGP- that are not close enough to touch what I have found (except for a 56 Lincoln in a NGC fatty).

This was fun searching.
  • StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think its a nice set. I would love to find a year and build a mint set w/gold that has alot of coins that doesn't cost a million bucks to assemble.

Heres a six pack for ya!

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Cool Beans! Congrats! image
    Earlycoin
  • Thanks all, and I'm about to up my little no nothing set in a couple of days.
    Maybe when I get it in hand the previous owner will oblige me with a few pics of it so's I can put em here on the board.

1 more down 1 to go- and it is the toughest one to find in the grade I want it to be in.

56-D Jefferson in a FS. a 65 grade would be OH so sweet....